Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Fucked Up

aboyfrombklyn

Ok, I really fucked it up this time.

The girl from work (who I've been hanging out with a lot lately) had a little party last night at her house after work. We all hung out, made frozen margaritas all night, played some games, and had a great time. The party ends and everyone says goodbye and goes home except me. She invites me to sleep over again (the second time this week), so I crash there and wind up laying in the same bed as her once again. So, we're laying there for a few hours, talking, holding each other, and then finally we kiss. It was a great kiss even though this girl doesn't have that much experience and was so nervous doing it. She's the cutest thing. Anyway, here I think things are going great until..........I call her by my ex girlfriend's name (my ex's name is Jenny, her name is Janet) For some strange fuckin' reason, she didn't hear me call her that, so here I think I'm off the hook. It just gets better.

We wake up this morning, hang around her house all day, and then she walks me to the train station to say goodbye. As she kisses me on my lips and says goodbye, I turn around and say I LOVE YOU. What the fuck is wrong with me??? I don't know where the fuck that came from. So I turn around in total embarassment, walk the opposite direction, and go home. What is the first thing I do as I walk away? I call my EX and tell her that I want her to stay out my life altogether and to never call me again. Then I call this girl back and apologize for everything and admit to her that I called her by my EX's name last night, and she said everything was ok and she understood. So now, as I'm typing this, I just receive a call from her asking me if I want to meet her in Long Island now. I'm dehydrated, hung over, tired as fuck (6 hours sleep in 3 days), and totally confused, but I just want to hop on the LIRR and meet her out there. WTF is wrong with me??????:confused:

stop overthinkiing it. if you're tired, apologize and take a rain check. you can always say "obviously i'm tired if I could get THAT mixed up ... I want to be well rested so I can really enjoy the time we have"

take the night off, chill and STOP THINKING ABOUT EVERYTHING ... you can't control it all anyway, so why are you trying?

Just chill out and relax..... I called someone by the wrong name once and he understood, however try and not make it a habit.... I hope things got better for u after some rest and relaxation!!!

Try not to obsess, that is the worst, especially when u have not control......