Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HFStival stampede...

Originally posted by Kuro

shit, I didn't hear about that.

I was under the stadium actually. I was coming out of the Planext X lounge and i saw all these ppl bing taken out on stretchers. bloody bloody faces I tell ya. i wanted to run and.....comb my hair.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

I was under the stadium actually. I was coming out of the Planext X lounge and i saw all these ppl bing taken out on stretchers. bloody bloody faces I tell ya. i wanted to run and.....comb my hair.

pssh...what?

yah i was there, the shit was really really crazy just as eminem was bout to go on. then he came on and it was like insane. there were like 20 people crowd surfing nonstop, people getting flung in the air and dropped on the ground. i was in the crowd for a lot of the day when i wasn't in buzztent and getting food/water, and it was crazy. it felt like my feet were stapled to the ground, and i was just swaying all over the place 360 degrees. and just as you thought you would fall over, you'd get a rush from the side you would of been on the ground...and they would push you all the way around again. it was my first time to hfs...timo maas fucking tore it up in buzz tent...and so did those girls that were like quadkissing and flashing:) anyway thanks sopa for the beer...and i had fun. sopa was dancing for buzz, he was tearin that shit up.

Originally posted by dcsglow

it was my first time to hfs...timo maas fucking tore it up in buzz tent...and so did those girls that were like quadkissing and flashing:) anyway thanks sopa for the beer...and i had fun. sopa was dancing for buzz, he was tearin that shit up.

Sopa's name is also spelled with an h in it. Anyway, it was great to finally meet you jimbo jones. i can't believe how many youngsters there were@hfs. In the buzz tent it was pretty much "Middle school girls, gone wild." Seriously, those girls had no shame because they left their morals at the gates. but they had great card table bodies though! hah! sigh....well, i'm still sorta pooped from sat. i'm going to bed.....

xoxox

Originally posted by dcsglow

pssh...what?

yah i was there, the shit was really really crazy just as eminem was bout to go on. then he came on and it was like insane. there were like 20 people crowd surfing nonstop, people getting flung in the air and dropped on the ground. i was in the crowd for a lot of the day when i wasn't in buzztent and getting food/water, and it was crazy. it felt like my feet were stapled to the ground, and i was just swaying all over the place 360 degrees. and just as you thought you would fall over, you'd get a rush from the side you would of been on the ground...and they would push you all the way around again. it was my first time to hfs...timo maas fucking tore it up in buzz tent...and so did those girls that were like quadkissing and flashing:) anyway thanks sopha for the beer...and i had fun. sopha was dancing for buzz, he was tearin that shit up.

Originally posted by wideskies

did anyone go to this event, and was anyone there for this incident? it was on the 11 pm news and seemed pretty nasty.

:|

i hope none of u guys were near the stage when Eminem came on...

This is one of my worst nightmares and one of the main reasons I don't go to generel seating concerts anymore. Huge crowds scare me. Really crowded clubs freak me out too. I know, in a stampede, I'd be crushed! :shake:

Originally posted by vsoto212

Hey DCGLOW,

I see the banner of OAKIE,,did you see him,,,how was it,,,

Victor Soto

Red Carpet promo ( NYC )

oakie was really really phat, it was my first time seeing him so i was so happy...but i know that he didnt put his all into it because this was hfs...i mean like if we were at gatecrasher or kremlin or mos dome...it would of been another story...but it was really tight anyway.