Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats your perspectives on life post 9/11??

i gotta say honestly, i think i see the world in a different lens now. despite our actions, more terrorism is inevitable, just the way things are, so im living everyday to the fullest. the cancer that we are up against are nothing we have ever been up against before. the USSR was a much greater threat in terms of all the nukes, but they werent crazy or fanatical like the animals on the pearl video. we are dealing with a truly evil group of people. without going into panic mode, i think that a dirty nuke, or a more grandiose terror scenario is on the way. this war will be long indeed

I am taking more of an interest to what the "holy" books have to say about the world...the Bible and the Quran have quite interesting stories about the end of the world..and I honestly think that at some point in the near future (near meaning a few hundred years from now) we the human race will be wiped off from this earth from our own accord...

I agree with you about living life to its fullest though...each person should do that every day :)

Originally posted by sassa

I agree with you about living life to its fullest though...each person should do that every day :)

I agree :)

I am a lot more precautious about things, and if i see someone shady looking in an airport or place of work, i let someone know.

I don't know how humans can be so crazy. I mean, all in the name of religion, they will kill. It's such hypocrisy. Don't they realize that religion is meant to love everyone and unite us, not separate us all into separate camps.

We should all just become monks, follow Buddhism and go live in the Himalayas :D

Originally posted by sassa

..and I honestly think that at some point in the near future (near meaning a few hundred years from now) we the human race will be wiped off from this earth from our own accord...

Did you think of this brilliant thought all by yourself?.....I never heard of such a concept....you should write a sci-fi novel because this concept has never been explored before...

You are such a fucking idiot