Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Smokesum and Glowgrlnyc...........

quoth

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Of course!!! I have my tickets right here :)

hahahahah...

HYDRO MAAS!!!!! and you're It quoth!

look i need to run to the bank but YOUR IT!!!!!!!! and even when i come back...yer stillllllllllllll it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QUOTH IS FULLLLLLL OF ADRENALINE (as always, but more so today)

BTW U AND YER MAN ARE DOIN SHOTS WITH ME FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

Originally posted by quoth

look i need to run to the bank but YOUR IT!!!!!!!! and even when i come back...yer stillllllllllllll it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QUOTH IS FULLLLLLL OF ADRENALINE (as always, but more so today)

BTW U AND YER MAN ARE DOIN SHOTS WITH ME FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

hmmm..b/f doesnt drink....and i prefer screwdrivers...not really into shots...i have gotten sick way too many times from them...but we'll def. have a drink or 2 together :)

hmmm..b/f doesnt drink....and i prefer screwdrivers...not really into shots...i have gotten sick way too many times from them...but we'll def. have a drink or 2 together :)

absolutely!!!

ok u gotta stop respond your gonna make me late to the bank and shIT!!!!!!!

hey..did u go?? i looked for u and Smoke..i asked like everyone if they saw u guys..no 1 did

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

hey..did u go?? i looked for u and Smoke..i asked like everyone if they saw u guys..no 1 did

Im still totally pissed...between my b/f and I $100 down the freakin drain... well we didnt get passed the security check b/c my bf had wee on him...Woopti Doo...I hate Exit...i hate Security there..I hate everything about that place... I was just very upset i didnt get to see everyone from CP there...and missed quoth's Birthday celebration :( :( :(

And ARMIN didnt show???? R U KiDDiNG ME??? he was like one of the main reasons I wanted to go there....

But I love Jules as well....Ive heard him live 3 times...and he was excellent everytime...

...give me a review of the night... ;)

Im still totally pissed...between my b/f and I $100 down the freakin drain... well we didnt get passed the security check b/c my bf had wee on him...Woopti Doo...I hate Exit...i hate Security there..I hate everything about that place... I was just very upset i didnt get to see everyone from CP there...and missed quoth's Birthday celebration :( :( :(

And ARMIN didnt show???? R U KiDDiNG ME??? he was like one of the main reasons I wanted to go there....

But I love Jules as well....Ive heard him live 3 times...and he was excellent everytime...

...give me a review of the night... ;)

that sux..i was askin everyone YO U SEEN DESPINA YO U SEEN DESPINA eheheh...yeh i was pissed when i walked in @ 1 and saw armin wasnt gona b there...if u wana good review i think robin's post pretty much summed it up..started whackk..turned out pretty cool..wouldnt call it summer madness..more like summer shindig , party , gathering..all of them r applicable

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

btw glow..thats bullshit about ur BF and weed..the asian kids were smokin out the second floor..it reeeeeeeeked of 'dro

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Im pissed we didnt get to chill... :( I was really looking forward to hangin' out with you guys... Next time....The best part about my weekend was hangin' out with Timo Maas...smoking a J on the Stage with him...he was like, "sorry Im smoking so much of the J...and my b/f was like, "its ok man...You're Timo Maas...our Favorite DJ...LoL :D

I lOve Timo...He is the man! His Set was amazing...and IT WAS totally FREE!

Now...the next party that looks Hot is on June 20th..WOW!

(Thursday) - SMIRNOFF EXPERIENCE by Juggernaut

LINE UP:

Room 1:

Grand Master Flash - The Turntable Legend

Giles Peterson

Tom Middleton

Terry Casey

DJ Wool

Room 2:

SLAM (live)

DERRiCK MAY

FUNK D VOiD