Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vicman

Timo review

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by vicman

glad i went, had a great time, timo played an incredible set..i'm going to sleep, slept for 6 hours in the past 3 days :(

howells was also great last night, but i was way to tired by 4:30 :(

I had a blast as well. Timo played a pretty good set and so did odessa. They smoothed things out pretty nicely. It was great to finally meet Joeyjk and Zaguero. Nourishment....You looked a bit "sick" during timo's set. hope you feel better nx time:tongue: Gina=party pooper. 'nough said. Vic, thanks again;). i will def hook you up properly this friday for deep dish's night (which by the way you guys should go to since i am performing and Tantara kicks major ass)

xoxox

Sopha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spinsaikel

Nourishment....You looked a bit "sick" during timo's set. hope you feel better nx time:tongue:

Took about a half hour nap on Vic's lap and the world was good again. That's the first night at Buzz that I wasn't sober. Think I'll go back to that from now on.

Timo's set really impressed me. I went in with very low expectations so it was that much better.

And a note on the foam. If you start feeling like this is something you might want to do in the future, remember to take Zag with you to fight off the gropers. He's remarkable good at it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nourishment

And a note on the foam. If you start feeling like this is something you might want to do in the future, remember to take Zag with you to fight off the gropers. He's remarkable good at it.

There's an oxymoron in there somewhere....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nourishment

Took about a half hour nap on Vic's lap and the world was good again.

all the young ladies on CP should take note :D

Originally posted by nourishment

That's the first night at Buzz that I wasn't sober. Think I'll go back to that from now on.

it was those Combos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spinsaikel

Gina=party pooper.

I see... wow... I thought a woman scorned was bad but a guy? Sopha's just mad at me because I wouldn't let him pour water all over me. He thought it was erotic but I just wanted to drink the water because I was so thirsty!

:tongue:

As for the music..... I really enjoyed Starecase Sound System (not to be confused with Starecase Factory LOL). I liked Timo's track selections but some of his transitions weren't so smooth. I got a second wind at about 3:30 and wound up staying at Buzz till almost 6. So much for an early night!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I got a second wind at about 3:30 and wound up staying at Buzz till almost 6. So much for an early night!

Hey! Good for you! I lost track of you after we vacated the comfy chairs. Thought you'd bailed out, but should have known you were too tough for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nourishment

Hey! Good for you! I lost track of you after we vacated the comfy chairs. Thought you'd bailed out, but should have known you were too tough for that.

THANKS :D I just needed rest for a little bit. I've been partying like a crazy person lately.... Its amazing what you see at Buzz when you sit in one place for a long period of time. I saw so many people I knew and I got a free hand massage from some guy who was convinced I wasn't sober and wouldn't go away till I agreed to a massage. Um.. OKAY! LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Timo threw down a great set. I haven't heard the DT remix of Flash in ages..........takin' us back old' skool!

The bubbles really scared me----------->people really become freaks underneath that chemical foam. They ruined my suede pumas too! :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

dammit sopha, how many times do i gotta tell you to keep your hands to yourself?

I'm sorry for using your hand to grope vic. I'm sure he isnt salty about it, I know he liked it. considering the fact that it was your hand that did the dirty work and I was whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by joeygk

Timo threw down a great set. I haven't heard the DT remix of Flash in ages..........takin' us back old' skool!

The bubbles really scared me----------->people really become freaks underneath that chemical foam. They ruined my suede pumas too! :mad:

i told you not to take your pumas.

i didnt get to hear "Flash" but they tell me that when he dropped it, the place went nuts. he even threw in breaks in the middle of his set.

on the way out, we saw him in the parking lot, I wanted to take a pic, but my co-passengers denied me the chance of adding yet another dj pic to my collection :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

on the way out, we saw him in the parking lot, I wanted to take a pic, but my co-passengers denied me the chance of adding yet another dj pic to my collection :(

Timo walked passed me on my way to the main room at the beginning of the night. I was like "Wait, I think that was Timo Maas..." How could you mistake that face??

:D

He dropped a track that I keep hearing a lot and I don't know what it is... it has female vocals and she says something like "keep me safe from home..." that doesn't really make sense but that's what it sounds like she is saying.... Anyhow, its driving me crazy! :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

He dropped a track that I keep hearing a lot and I don't know what it is... it has female vocals and she says something like "keep me safe from home..." that doesn't really make sense but that's what it sounds like she is saying.... Anyhow, its driving me crazy! :confused:

the words sound familiar to a song by Sarah McLachlan that has lyrics similar to those...maybe its that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

the words sound familiar to a song by Sarah McLachlan that has lyrics similar to those...maybe its that one.

thanks. the vocals don't sound like Sarah McLachlan though :( After doing some research (yeah I'm busy!) I think it might be this: Narcotic Thrust feat Yvonne Lewis - Safe From Harm (Andy Morris & Stuart Crichton Mix)

I need to download this track though to verify. Its on Danny Tenaglia's Back to Basics...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Timo walked passed me on my way to the main room at the beginning of the night. I was like "Wait, I think that was Timo Maas..." How could you mistake that face??

:D

He dropped a track that I keep hearing a lot and I don't know what it is... it has female vocals and she says something like "keep me safe from home..." that doesn't really make sense but that's what it sounds like she is saying.... Anyhow, its driving me crazy! :confused:

You mean Safe From Harm?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fawking awesome night. Timo was excellent, very versitile DJ. Met Joeyjk and Spinsaikel . The foam was way too much fun. People were giving me props on my t-shirt :D What sucked is that I lost one of my rings. So if anyone found a silver ring at the outside patio you better let me know about it.:shaky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by zaguero

Fawking awesome night. Timo was excellent, very versitile DJ. Met Joeyjk and Spinsaikel . The foam was way too much fun. People were giving me props on my t-shirt :D What sucked is that I lost one of my rings. So if anyone found a silver ring at the outside patio you better let me know about it.:shaky:

I lost my gold ring on Thursday. Consider it a sacrifice to the Party Gods....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Wow, its kind of like losing socks in the dryer... I lost my favorite necklace on Thursday and one of my earrings!

:blown:

whats up with all of yous losing things at clubs? you should learn to remain completely sober like me, each and every time you guys go out and not lose a thing :blown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×