Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Curiousity Killed The Cat...

dgmodel

Chris Rock said it best:

"Why the fuck do you wanna know? You ain't plantin' no flag nowhere. I mean really why you wanna know... because you know no matter what they say it's too much for you.

Like what if they say 'two', you'll go TWO!?!! TWO!?!?!!!!

Damn... I guess that's how you were raised."

so for real: don't ask unless it's crucial ;)

Originally posted by hoke

Naah... it's important to know at least a little. Whether or not you can handle it -- that depends on how comfortable you are with yourself. That's my experience, anyhow.

I kinda agree here.

I don't like hearing the details, i just mainly want to know if they practiced safe sex or not.

It was hard swollowing some of the things the girl im with lately, but hey, we're living in the 21st century, and i realize that's in the past.

My thought is that it's good to know the things that may affect you personally, such as if they've slept w/ a same-sex partner or if they practice safe sex. THose type of things affect you, and u should now that at least.

number-wise, i think it is NOT important and not good to ask--i agree with chris rock there ;) jealousy rears her ugly head sometimes with that one...

as far as generalities, i agree that you should get to know whether they were safe in the past, etc, but remember that everything they did up to this point made them who they are and molded them into what you are so attracted to, so take the past with a grain of salt and live in the present :)

Originally posted by gmccookny

I kinda agree here.

I don't like hearing the details, i just mainly want to know if they practiced safe sex or not.

It was hard swollowing some of the things the girl im with lately, but hey, we're living in the 21st century, and i realize that's in the past.

My thought is that it's good to know the things that may affect you personally, such as if they've slept w/ a same-sex partner or if they practice safe sex. THose type of things affect you, and u should now that at least.

exactly.

i also think the # says somethign about someone. everyone tends to lie anyway. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tastyt

It's not necessarily a bad thing to ask... but if you do ask you should be prepared to deal with whatever your partner has to tell you...

I agree.

As for me I always ask...I like to know who and what Im dealing with and if they ask me I tell them. I dont like secrets and what not. Its better to have the honesty