Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Did Coke For The 1st Time

yeah then that definitly wasnt good coke.

But then again they say that the first few times you might not even feel it.

I didnt feel it until the third time or something like that.

But I dunno maybe I dindt get good coke either those times lol

But if its good you'll definitly feel it:D :D

and btw....if u did some good coke...which is by no means pure....u would damn well know it pretty much instantaneously....when i rail back some good coke i'll sit right back and give out one of those sighs of pleasure...lol

I hope you all die a horrible death from doing shit like that...I am sorry, but all of you need to grow up...anyone who needs to do stupid shit like that to feel good is such a joke of a pathetic person that you being on this earth is sad enough. I have known too many good people get hooked and even die on drugs like that...and its sad...I know I am noone to get involved in others lives, but before you make mistakes by playing with fire liket hat, you should evaluate your life, and how much i am sure you want to wake up the next day to see it, not die because your heart cant keep uo with what you put up your nasty little nose...ugh

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I hope you all die a horrible death from doing shit like that...I am sorry, but all of you need to grow up...anyone who needs to do stupid shit like that to feel good is such a joke of a pathetic person that you being on this earth is sad enough. I have known too many good people get hooked and even die on drugs like that...and its sad...I know I am noone to get involved in others lives, but before you make mistakes by playing with fire liket hat, you should evaluate your life, and how much i am sure you want to wake up the next day to see it, not die because your heart cant keep uo with what you put up your nasty little nose...ugh

Um ok I can understand if you want to put in your opinion about all this, but you saying "I hope you all die a horrible death"

and "anyone who needs to do stupid shit like that to feel good blah blah blah a pathetic person that you being on this earth is sad enough"

Um that was a tad bit uncalled for!

oh and I believe you said something in your comments about how you are no one to get involved in other's lives, so I think you should just take your own advice and FUCK OFF BITCH!!!!

:blown: :blown:

anyone that tells u they have pure coke is a moron.....u think people deal for fun?

WHY WOULD THE PERSON LIE IF I GOT IT FOR FREE??? AND WHY WOULD ANYONE LIKE THAT CRAP? I THINK THE PEOPLE WHO GET HOOKED ARE JUST THE WEAK AND FEEBLE MINDED

Originally posted by icyhotnyc

WHY WOULD THE PERSON LIE IF I GOT IT FOR FREE??? AND WHY WOULD ANYONE LIKE THAT CRAP? I THINK THE PEOPLE WHO GET HOOKED ARE JUST THE WEAK AND FEEBLE MINDED

You have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than getting pure coke in this area. Although some shit may be good..it is still stomped to shit.

Originally posted by

weak and feeble minded? uh no I believe it is not only mentally addicting but PHYSICALLY as well.

once ur hooked, its not only YOU that wants more but your BODY!!!!!

oh and I think if you got "pure" coke, as you say you did, there is no way you would be saying "why would anyone like that crap"

I mean have you done alotta coke in the past?

cause to be honest I dont think you know what your talking about lol

:laugh: :laugh: :rolleyes:

Either that or someone told you it was so called "pure" and you believed them, which is just beyond dumb.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Um ok I can understand if you want to put in your opinion about all this, but you saying "I hope you all die a horrible death"

and "anyone who needs to do stupid shit like that to feel good blah blah blah a pathetic person that you being on this earth is sad enough"

Um that was a tad bit uncalled for!

oh and I believe you said something in your comments about how you are no one to get involved in other's lives, so I think you should just take your own advice and FUCK OFF BITCH!!!!

AGREED

:punch: Not everyone who blows an occasional line will become an addict or OD. True a small number will but it is by far not the majority :bigfinge:

Originally posted by icyhotnyc

anyone that tells u they have pure coke is a moron.....u think people deal for fun?

The person may not have been lying, maybe he just didn't know what he was talking about. Unless your a cocoa farmer, you ain't gonna get pure cocaine.

BTW, as far as the "weak and feeble minded" comment... you've only done the stuff once so you can't make a comment like that with much authority... it actually is not physically addictive, but anything can become mentally addictive, especially if you have the money to put into it.

Drugs are powerful and they can easily fuck with your head. EVERYONE has their weakness, never get so cocky as to think you're invulnerable.

Unless you have something useful to add to the discussion, (such as a link to a website where people can do some research on the effects of cocaine) instead of your own poorly-founded moralistic rampage... kindly STFU.

BTW, if you were actually looking to help or educate anybody it would have been a good idea to not start your post with "I hope you all die a horrible death from doing shit like that." But since you did, again, STFU.

Thank you, that will be all. :D

well so much for a newbie being nice to try to get accepted. i like your apporach but i must say you should keep your mouth shut. have u ever dun coke or any type of "hardcore" drug? if so please tell me about it, if not you have no room to talk on this board about anyones habits.:blown:

Originally posted by billyfromboston

and btw....if u did some good coke...which is by no means pure....u would damn well know it pretty much instantaneously....when i rail back some good coke i'll sit right back and give out one of those sighs of pleasure...lol

along with instant chills....ahhhhh :grin:

Damn rite.... Jar of K over a coke any time....

Quater of crystal meth over a jar of K any time....

1 tab of acid over quater of crystal any time.....

2 tabs of acid over 1 tab of acid any time....

3 tabs of acid over 2 tabs of acid any time....

4 tabs of acid over 3 tabs of acid any time....

5 tabs of acid over 4 tabs of acid any time....

6 tabs of acid over 5 tabs of acid any time....

*continues for a few days*

300.000.000 tabs of acid over 299.999.999 tabs of acid any time....

But lets not get carried away...

Number one, I wasnt trying to come off acting like a bitch, I was just stating my opinion, that usually what forums are for. You people do whatever makes you happy, my comments come off harsh because thats the way I am when I feel strongly about something, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that what so ever. I dont know any of you, so in all honesty, I could care less what you make of your lives...i was just trying to shed some light thats all, I meant no harm nor did I mean to offend anyone on here...there is only one person I care about, and that is myself, so I hope that clears up all that drama over a little comment...do whatever makes you happy, and if you are doing whatever makes you happy, why are you wasting your precious little time losing sleep over my opinion??

I meant no harm nor did I mean to offend anyone on here

you didnt mean to offend anyone yet you said that you hope we all die a horrible death?????

oh and you also said we were pathetic.

ummmmmm ok that made sense lol

:laugh: :laugh:

like I said before, I didnt mean to offend anyone. When you type things that you have a strong opinion about, it doesnt sound the same as if you were to say it. I didnt realize this little post was going to be drama central overhere...you guys do what you want, its your nose, your life...I was just stating my opinion, afterall, thats what we all are doing right? RIGHT...thats what i thought...