Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Did Coke For The 1st Time

mmmm....k.....so much better than coke in all aspects...I've done coke about 10 times, ranging from really really good quality stuff to poor street garbage...everytime I did it, I never really enjoyed it much. I haven't touched in in about 2 years and if i see someone blowing a line, even though I don't even like the shit, something in my head makes me want to do it as well. I won't do it but that little daemon in my head tries to get me to do it every time....oh well....i'll stick to the k, pills, and mushrooms.

coke is a dirty bitch, turns u into a fiending asshole... good to keep the party rolling tho...

K has the potential to expand your horizons, realize that there is more to this world than what we see in our limited daily lives, helps you get an eduKayshun thru tha MuZiK;)

Back to the original message...You are better off not having such a great 1st time with coke. Take it from someone that is a Cocaine addict, The fact that it really didn't do anything for ya is not a bad thing. If you really liked it..get ready to start spending $500 to $700 a week to keep that feeling going. Let's see.. add that up and its about $36,000 a year up your nose. If I were you...i would not try it again, but that's coming from someone that is spending $500 - $700 a week.

Of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Peace

Originally posted by autocom

Back to the original message...You are better off not having such a great 1st time with coke. Take it from someone that is a Cocaine addict, The fact that it really didn't do anything for ya is not a bad thing. If you really liked it..get ready to start spending $500 to $700 a week to keep that feeling going. Let's see.. add that up and its about $36,000 a year up your nose. If I were you...i would not try it again, but that's coming from someone that is spending $500 - $700 a week.

Of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Peace

your so right, that was me a few years ago. started off small then within about 1 month i was doing about 500 a week then about 5 months later close to 1000 and not paying bills. then selling my own personal stuff along with stealing. it was a great life....not. i luv coke but i have to stay away.:blown:

all i gotta say is that i just did a gram of coke and smoked like 4 blunts and i'm fuckin floatin on cloud 9 biatches...yes, be jealous :) lol jk...lay off of coke, its TOO much fun and dont fiend b/c it gets fuckin expensive :party:

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

like I said before, I didnt mean to offend anyone. When you type things that you have a strong opinion about, it doesnt sound the same as if you were to say it. I didnt realize this little post was going to be drama central overhere...you guys do what you want, its your nose, your life...I was just stating my opinion, afterall, thats what we all are doing right? RIGHT...thats what i thought...

Your opinion is just that, your opinion. Does it matter? No. What does matter is why you have such a fascination with sucking cock in public restrooms. And why this fascination translates into you hating drug abusers.