Clubplanet Nightlife Community

help

ok i wana buy this shirt...if anyone knows where..... please please please let me know

it looks kind of like a hankerchief at the front....strapless with only a tie at the back......

if any one knows what i am talking about and where i can get it please tell me

thanks, jamie

Originally posted by asbrasileiras

Eww..how about Hookers r' us? That shit is so 3 years ago....why don't you make your own if you need it that bad.....I think your version won't be too flammable compared to the polyster versions they sell at those cheap stores.:laugh:

yo... what the fuck is wrong with you, miss "fashion expert." All she asked was where you can buy it and I told her, she didn't ask for your stupid crude humor. So if you have no advice to give to ppl and nothing decent to say, shut your fuckin mouth.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by jamie0512

and i spelt ur name wrong im sorry :)

It's no problem hunni. Also, I don't want to offend you in any way so don't take this personally, but move on from those handkerchief looking shirts. I remember wearing one 2 years ago and now my little cousin is wearing it. Honestly, I have no idea if any stores right now have them and I really doubt it. It's really not worth your time and effort for looking for one.