Clubplanet Nightlife Community

? For The Ladies:

DJGaryMatthews

i think in most cases if a guy says 'vuluptuous'....it is definitely a compliment.......however....being a psycho girl...i would prob hear it and be like....."GREAT~SO NOW I AM FAT!"......lol.........but that's just me.......

Originally posted by xtcgspot

would u take "velumptuous" as a compliment? or would u rather not hear it?

if ur talkin about 'voluptuous'... :tongue::) it would depend on the context... i mean... the word means "suggesting sensual pleasure by fullness and beauty of form" ..... most girls would not find it complimenting to be called voluptuous b/c shes full-figured... unless of course shes comfortable and confident with her body.. then of course- it would be a nice thing... i mean... if a guy was like "u have voluptuos breasts".. then yea id take that as a compliment... but if he was like... ur body is a voluptuous piece of meat... then uhhh hed get a smack in the face.. lol i have no idea what im trying to say... i guess it depends on the girl :tongue::rolleyes:

Voluptuous is by definition a compliment... altho I suppose in this day and age of the Kate Moss aesthetic, it could be taken as an insult... It's not exactly a word anyone could use on my anyway, so idk...

Anyway, a joke i once heard...

cute= pretty but short

voluptuous= pretty but fat

classic beauty= pretty but old

exotic= ugly

:laugh2:

Originally posted by misk

i think in most cases if a guy says 'vuluptuous'....it is definitely a compliment.......however....being a psycho girl...i would prob hear it and be like....."GREAT~SO NOW I AM FAT!"......lol.........but that's just me.......

:laugh: I feel the same way....lol

hey ladies...

would you take "hey you look fat... in a NICE way!" as a compliment?

hehe.

i've been called voluptuous before. sometimes i *feel* fat so i take it as an insult. sometimes i feel *fit* and take it as a compliment. it totally depends on how THE WOMAN feels about herself.

Originally posted by wideskies

hey ladies...

would you take "hey you look fat... in a NICE way!" as a compliment?

hehe.

i've been called voluptuous before. sometimes i *feel* fat so i take it as an insult. sometimes i feel *fit* and take it as a compliment. it totally depends on how THE WOMAN feels about herself.

I always thought of voluptuous as a synonym to curvy... no???

Anyways, I could never be called fat or voluptuous... but now that I think about it, the words "meaty" and "chubby" have been used to describe my lower body, usually accompanied by a bite or a squeeze to the thighs, lol... I have no problem with it... ;):tongue: