Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Club Space, I'm Fucking Pissed Off!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

YOU CLEARLY POSTED "OPEN BAR"!

NOW OPEN BAR MEANS OPEN BAR! FREE VODKA & CRANBERRIES IS MUCH DIFFERENT THEN "OPEN BAR"...... THAT IS VERY DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING AND ITS BULL SHIT.... YEA XXXXXX HOOK ME UP AT THE BAR BUTS THATS CAUSE I USED MY OLD TRICK IN TELLING THEM I'M A CLUB REVIEWER, (WHICH NEVER FAILS BY THE WAY)... EVEN THE STAFF CALLED IT BULL SHIT....

IN THE FUTURE PLEASE POST WHICH DRINKS ARE FREE AND WHICH AREN'T.... I DON'T MIND PAYING FOR MY DRINKS, BUT I WENT EARLY JUST FOR THE "OPEN BAR', IF I KNEW IT WASN'T OPEN BAR I WOULD OF SHOWN UP MUCH LATER THEN 10PM....:mad::chop::shoot:

don't know if they posted something here, but this is the email from the owner sent to the address list:

Greetings!

I want to extend a personal thank you to everyone who showed up for the Club Space Year Two Anniversary this past Saturday.  I was both touched and impressed by the massive number of people that came out to celebrate. You are the reason Space exists.

Join us this Memorial Day Weekend as we continue our mission to bring you the best the music industry has to offer. We are keeping it local so that you can party in a safe environment away from the South Beach "Madness." Below is our schedule of events which includes Danny Tenaglia's Marathon on Sunday. There are "passwords" and discounts on all nights. Print out this E mail so that you won't forget.

Once again, thank you for your support.

Louis Puig

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND

Friday May 24th

REVOLUTION

MOVES TO SPACE

FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR - STAY AWAY FROM THE BEACH

AND PARTY WITH THE LOCALS

Feat. IVANO BELLINI -VS- OSCAR G -vs- DJ ROLAND

(main room)

MARK LEVENTHAL - HIP HOP IN THE RED ROOM

DJ STINGRAY- IN THE SPACE PATIO

***OPEN BAR 10pm -12 am***

COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSION UNTIL 1am WITH PASSWORD

"I AM A LOCAL"

Saturday May 25th

FCUK in SPACE

fcuk, drinks, fun, prizes, fashion, fcuk

Join French Connection United Kingdom and Club Space for

HOUSESSIONS

music by

OSCAR G ROLAND NIKO RADAMAS IVANO BELLINI

OPEN BAR 10-12

COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSION UNTIL 1am WITH PASSWORD

"CONNECTION"

Sunday May 26th

BE YOURSELF at CLUB SPACE

DANNY TENAGLIA MARATHON

with OSCAR G & Sunrise with IVANO BELLINI

$20 cover before 1am

table reservations please call 305.71.SPACE

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by eddyrockcrest

read closer......it doesn't say open bar for danny

I went on saturday night......

It seems as if space had alot of unsatisfied customers over the weekend! I decided to go check out Danny T's session monday morning but he's was already done spinning at 9:30 !!

Hardly a marathon set, but thats not where space showed its braveness!!! They demonstrated a low level of loyalty and customer appreciation when they decided to charge me and TWO FEMALES AFTER DANNY WAS DONE SPINNING, $20 EACH!!!

They tried telling me the club was closed first...

Then they said it was really packed!!!

Then they used danny's set as an excuse...

and just robbed us $60 to walk in a nothing out of the ordinary patio session with Ivano spinning!!! And No danny!!!! =(

no exclusive set in the patio!!!

NADA

MAJOR POINTS LOST FOR SPACE!!!

I think they started DT's set to late; he went on at about 2:00am. Oscar did a fawking awesome job opening. however I think after a long weekend, they should have gotten DT on earlier. this way people could work themselves into his set, and not run out of gas. I was on DT's list , and I still paid $20.00 .sh*t happens !!