Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Listen to this one. I need help

ryan121174

I broke up with my girl last month when she slept with one of my friends after getting drunk. Kicked the fucking punkS ass and told her never to talk to me again. So now I see her in the hampton this weekend, and she will not stop crying and saying she really loves me. I didn't really listen to her. I do miss her, but don't trust her. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Originally posted by ryan121174

I broke up with my girl last month when she slept with one of my friends after getting drunk. Kicked the fucking punkS ass and told her never to talk to me again. So now I see her in the hampton this weekend, and she will not stop crying and saying she really loves me. I didn't really listen to her. I do miss her, but don't trust her. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

you probably do not miss her, you miss the PUSSY. think about it.

my advise: FTOW (Fuck Ten Other Women) and see how much you miss her after that. seriously. you will be enlighted.

once again...i agree with tastey.....not saying u don't care about her at all....but a lot of times people confuse being comfortable and secure....with being in love......we know what we know...we get used to what we are supposed to do.........i myself question sometimes whether or not what i feel is love or just routine....i dunno...this can get complicated.....................people do make mistakes though...and it is not unlikely that she is sorry and does care......people...especially young...do stupid things....let hormones over ride reason..........and it does not always have any relation to the feelings for the another party......however it does show a major lack of respect and judgement....and not to mention loyalty and the fact that u will probably never trust her completely.........

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

u beat ur friend up? ur a sucker man...id never do that shit..all he did was prove to u how much of a skanky whore she really was..

:laugh: :laugh: Thats something only a true friend would do for you.....

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

u beat ur friend up? ur a sucker man...id never do that shit..all he did was prove to u how much of a skanky whore she really was..

:rolleyes: You're right, that completely justifies him putting his dick inside his friend's girl.

Love can definitely get confusing, but someone who truly loves you will not stray. She doesn't know what she's doing. You don't want to be with someone you cannot trust. You miss the good times, but she proved to you she can't be trusted. Just don't go screwing other girls and hurting them because of one bad experience. You'll find that special someone.

You want some REAL advice bro? That was no mistake, and you so called friend is a punk, but NOT worth your time. I say this girl deserves a RODEO. Here is how it goes:

Invite her over, tell her you want to make up with her. Have 10-12 guys wait outside your room. Start to nail her (reminding her how well you bang her), doggy style. Then, yell RODEO at the top of your lungs. As your friends enter the room cheering and clapping, see how long you can hold on to her as the whore runs for the door. See if you can break 30 seconds!

somone has a rodeo fetish...and his mouse still sucks...lol

People make mistakes.

Ive fucked up plenty of times.

Even with 110% good intentions.

but...people make mistakes.

some forgivable...some not.

Most are...especially when it relates to this crap

It all depends what you want.

What your willing to do.

the consequences

which head you care to think with

and all that other happy crappy.