Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shagfest III - Attack Of The Moans And Groans

clubkat

Ok Cocks, Pussies, and all thats in between!

Place, Time and Date have been set up for. . .

Shagfest III - Attack of the Moans and Groans.

THE THIRD CUMMING WILL BE UNFORGETTABLE!!!

~A Farewell/B-day/Sexual Escapade Bash~

We say goodbye and good luck to our dear FieryDesire who travels off to Turkey on behalf of us, the sex board, to seduce, exploit, and ruin the minds of the Turkish with our American sexual ways. . . :eek:

Then we have the Geminis!!! (we all know who we are lol) who just so happens to be the majority of the sex board. . .we are definitely 2 faced. . .

1 sexually educated and the other. . .

sexually frustrated

That will all come to an end on. . .

Saturday June 1st, 2002!!!!! (this Saturday)

This Shagfest will be held at:

Madame X

94 West Houston Street

(On the north side between LaGuardia Place and Thompson Street.)

6P.M. - 10P.M. SHARP SHARP SHARP SHARP!!!!!*

(this is on a Saturday so im positive that no one will have a problem getting there early)

Madame X

PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE PLACE, PM EITHER FIERYDESIRE OR CLUBKAT!!!

*NOTE:

THIS PLACE IS 21+, MOST LIKELY AFTER A CERTAIN TIME (7 or 8). . .

so for us kiddies, please get there early because it is beyond my control at the door if u cant get in because u decided to show up fashionably late lol.

ALSO THERE IS A COVER CHARGE OF $5 AT THE DOOR AT 10PM. . .so its best if u get there early anyway, i mean if u do show up at 10 and the meetup is at 6, u deserve to get charged. . .growl!

If weather permits there will be an outdoor terrace open to us. . .the rest is red velvety couches and lamps, sexy setting. :hump:

Directions are as follows:

Bleeker Street on the 6 line (walk west along Houston street)

West 4th Street on the A, C, E, B, D, F and Q lines (walk south on

6th Avenue to Houston Street, turn left and continue)

Houston Street on the 1 line (walk east on Houston)

Prince Street on the N and R lines (walk north on Broadway and turn left on Houston Street)

The M5 and M21 Buses stop right outside Madame X.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Questions or any inquiries once again, PM either FieryDesire or your kitten. . .ehhh Clubkat, me duh lol.

Anything else i forgot, ill just edit in. . .Kat is on an cough and cold pill. . .and im groggy as a mofo. :)

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Shit! I live like a block up on laguardia.....dammit dammit dammmit have friends visiting next weekend...maybe i can ditch them. Friggin hell.

Anyone ever go next door to Zinc? Pretty cule brazilian parties....

If anyone knows gabs addy...i have a nice pair of handcuffs and rope galore....

Dont worry gab man....ill tie you to the bar...throw a few drinks in ya...youll do meetups whether you like it or not *Cackle*:laugh:

:flame:

Originally posted by gabo

I dont do meetups!

Woo-hoo! T minus 4 days till I get sum :spank: !!!

Funny, I was walking past Madame X the other day, wondering what it's like inside.

PS... I'm pretty sure they serve weed in hookahs in there... the THC levels are low enough that it's legal... at least that's what I've heard...

We could use a Junior meetup for all the littleuns.

Originally posted by clubkat

Ok Cocks, Pussies, and all thats in between!

Place, Time and Date have been set up for. . .

Shagfest III - Attack of the Moans and Groans.

THE THIRD CUMMING WILL BE UNFORGETTABLE!!!

~A Farewell/B-day/Sexual Escapade Bash~

We say goodbye and good luck to our dear FieryDesire who travels off to Turkey on behalf of us, the sex board, to seduce, exploit, and ruin the minds of the Turkish with our American sexual ways. . . :eek:

Then we have the Geminis!!! (we all know who we are lol) who just so happens to be the majority of the sex board. . .we are definitely 2 faced. . .

1 sexually educated and the other. . .

sexually frustrated

That will all come to an end on. . .

Saturday June 1st, 2002!!!!! (this Saturday)

This Shagfest will be held at:

Madame X

94 West Houston Street

(On the north side between LaGuardia Place and Thompson Street.)

6P.M. - 10P.M. SHARP SHARP SHARP SHARP!!!!!*

(this is on a Saturday so im positive that no one will have a problem getting there early)

Madame X

PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE PLACE, PM EITHER FIERYDESIRE OR CLUBKAT!!!

*NOTE:

THIS PLACE IS 21+, MOST LIKELY AFTER A CERTAIN TIME (7 or 8). . .

so for us kiddies, please get there early because it is beyond my control at the door if u cant get in because u decided to show up fashionably late lol.

ALSO THERE IS A COVER CHARGE OF $5 AT THE DOOR AT 10PM. . .so its best if u get there early anyway, i mean if u do show up at 10 and the meetup is at 6, u deserve to get charged. . .growl!

If weather permits there will be an outdoor terrace open to us. . .the rest is red velvety couches and lamps, sexy setting. :hump:

Directions are as follows:

Bleeker Street on the 6 line (walk west along Houston street)

West 4th Street on the A, C, E, B, D, F and Q lines (walk south on

6th Avenue to Houston Street, turn left and continue)

Houston Street on the 1 line (walk east on Houston)

Prince Street on the N and R lines (walk north on Broadway and turn left on Houston Street)

The M5 and M21 Buses stop right outside Madame X.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Questions or any inquiries once again, PM either FieryDesire or your kitten. . .ehhh Clubkat, me duh lol.

Anything else i forgot, ill just edit in. . .Kat is on an cough and cold pill. . .and im groggy as a mofo. :)

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!!!

Originally posted by gothzane

We could use a Junior meetup for all the littleuns.

are you a little one? I went to the place and they didnt ID the person I was with and he was 20...but um it was at 6..so that is why it is early..the meetup that is..

Originally posted by tastyt

PS... I'm pretty sure they serve weed in hookahs in there... the THC levels are low enough that it's legal... at least that's what I've heard...

they have hookahs there? weird...although highly doubt they put weed in there, isn't possession illegal let alone selling it??? i'll haveta swing by there today...

what other joints in the city have hookahs?

Originally posted by wahoo

they have hookahs there? weird...although highly doubt they put weed in there, isn't possession illegal let alone selling it??? i'll haveta swing by there today...

there are tiki bars...and some on 1st avenue....they're fun for a nice summer evening in a garden

Originally posted by wahoo

If the THC level is below a certain point, apparently it's legal... an old poster used to work at a lounge that sold it at the bar...

Originally posted by tastyt

If the THC level is below a certain point, apparently it's legal... an old poster used to work at a lounge that sold it at the bar...

listen...if i do show up (possible funeral...long story)...not only will i bring you that cd but my handy-dandy stone pipe w/ some good and proper elevating material...guaranteed...:smoke:

Originally posted by phatman

listen...if i do show up (possible funeral...long story)...not only will i bring you that cd but my handy-dandy stone pipe w/ some good and proper elevating material...guaranteed...:smoke:

are u kidding me, u may be a no show...damn funeral:tongue:...btw where were u saturday for howells? *ahem*:rolleyes:;)

Originally posted by fierydesire

are u kidding me, u may be a no show...damn funeral:tongue:...btw where were u saturday for howells? *ahem*:rolleyes:;)

i'm pretty sure i'll be there spanky...as far as saturday, that's what i get for makin myself crooked during the day at a bbq...fawkin drinkfest that ran into the evening hours as well...anyways...you'll just have to punish me on saturday...:spank: