Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shagfest III - Attack Of The Moans And Groans

clubkat

Originally posted by phatman

just a disclaimer - if you partake in what i bring, it can seriously knock you on your ass ...

Okay, enough already, you've got me :drool: and this thing isn't for another three days!!! :tongue:

BTW I have no problem with just sitting down and giggling for a while...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
Originally posted by spragga25

The only thing you "do" are gerbils!! :hat:

I am gonna kick your ass honkey

Originally posted by wahoo

this is getting a little kinky isn't it?

gettin kinky:laugh: haha it already is..expect initiation whips for those who have not been to shagfest :whip:

They will be gentle...either by hand or by whip...which ever u prefer;)

Originally posted by fierydesire

gettin kinky:laugh: haha it already is..expect initiation whips for those who have not been to shagfest :whip:

They will be gentle...either by hand or by whip...which ever u prefer;)

So who are the sacrificial lambs this time around???

:whip2:

I'll receive any belated birthday gifts. I wouldn't mind this type of gyro...

attachment.php?s=&postid=847868

Experience the Ultimate in gyrating G-Spot stimulation! Waterproof, multi-speed 7 Inch soft, pliable, sensuously contoured shaft with intimately soft nodules for amazing pleasure!!!

I hear XXXlea is hosting the "Toss my Salad" contest this year...... this tru?

;)

what up sickos, perverts and men of the clothe......

got room for an ol pimp to sit on stage and have all the girlies cum sit in my lap and tell me what they want for their "Kinky Day" present?

well, looks like I'm going to try to rearrange my schedual to stop by for a lil while ... no getting sick last minute this time.....

... so since I'm cum'n ... which group of girls is going to ensure my drink stays full while they also keep me company? :P

Pimp'n 4 Pleasure

Strype

this is really freaky...whips, chains, gags, weird...i am surprised noone is bringing shackles and chains...or even handcuffs.

lMy weekend guest maybe leaving sat. afternoon insteas so looks like this newbie may make it, as long their is no female pleasuring tool put in my face i am cule with it. Hopefuly it will be NOTHING like hellfire, then eeetz all good (another story)..

Cheers

privateemotion.jpg

Upside, inside out she's livin la vida loca She'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca Her lips are devil red and her skin's the color mocha She will wear you out livin la vida loca Come On! Livin la vida loca, Come on! She's livin la vida loca.

...dont make me hurt you....

:flame:

Originally posted by dgmodel

privateemotion.jpg

Upside, inside out she's livin la vida loca She'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca Her lips are devil red and her skin's the color mocha She will wear you out livin la vida loca Come On! Livin la vida loca, Come on! She's livin la vida loca.