Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Songs Of The Weekend???

Oh, oh oh, I know what my favorite song is, but unfortunately I do NOT know the name...Denn played it around 2:45 on Saturday...It seemed to me that it was on for around 10 minutes, a female vocal, and the vocal is dubbed over itself, almost childlike sounding, something I have never heard before. I may sound CRAZY, but the soung reminded me of that tisket tasket kids song...I was pretty mangled so I dont remember any of the words...whatever that song is its my new favorite song..

love @ 1st site was definately the song this weekend....

amber - need to be naked was my anthem this weekend... i was rockin that shit outta my car all weekend... i didnt like it at first but it grew on me.

i also hear richie rydell rocked alexis- "feel me now or never"on sat... he dropped the acapella then stopped the music and came in wit the break... i hear the place went fucking nuts...can someone say summer anthem????

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

"Angel" Sunday night at Tempts (last song):eek:

Denny closed Sunday night Angel? His old remix of Angel by Joee? Fuck, if thats the one, I missed it. That use to be an old Tempts anthem. He closed out the summer with it several years ago.

I couldn't believe my ears!! Soooooooo many new tracks and I loved each and every one. Don't know the names of half of them because Denny dropped BOMBS that I haven't heard yet... although it looks like Binoys may have named a few (nice to finally meet you by the way)! ;)

I must admit that I am tired of "Love at First Sight". I loved it when I first heard it but I got over it just as fast as I got into it. It's definitely a Tempts song though and it's obvious that the crowd feels that track. Also the "Feel The Drums" Remix that Denny played is all about energy!

:bounce: :bounce:

Honorable mention to all the accapella drops that Denny did Saturday and Sunday night ...absolutely amazing and always my favorite! :D

Looking forward to this weekend since Monday's ride home! :what: I need help!!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

I couldn't believe my ears!! Soooooooo many new tracks and I loved each and every one. Don't know the names of half of them because Denny dropped BOMBS that I haven't heard yet... although it looks like Binoys may have named a few (nice to finally meet you by the way)! ;)

I must admit that I am tired of "Love at First Sight". I loved it when I first heard it but I got over it just as fast as I got into it. It's definitely a Tempts song though and it's obvious that the crowd feels that track. Also the "Feel The Drums" Remix that Denny played is all about energy!

:bounce: :bounce:

Honorable mention to all the accapella drops that Denny did Saturday and Sunday night ...absolutely amazing and always my favorite! :D

Looking forward to this weekend since Monday's ride home! :what: I need help!!

Yeah i named a few of the ones that Denny Dropped.

It was very nice meetin you too, even though weve met about 10 times before...LOL...I think were both always to Drunk to remember!! Anyway, Are you gonna be at Serges Sat?? I think im gonna stop there and chilllllllll. See you this weekend.

Originally posted by binoys

I also agree that Love at First Site got played alot too quickly, i wish it was never leaked and was still on the DL, cause then it would have survived alot longer.

I was at a restraunt/bar last nite and thy played"love at first site", but it was the orginal version......

Originally posted by thole

i also hear richie rydell rocked alexis- "feel me now or never"on sat... he dropped the acapella then stopped the music and came in wit the break... i hear the place went fucking nuts...can someone say summer anthem????

This SONG is SIMPLY RETARTED....... BY FAR the best song I heard all weekend.