Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Not to be gross but...

pluryou

Originally posted by pluryou

All I gotta say is I'm female....so drip drip...I know its gross. Sorry.

Oh, I didn't know your gender though I should have assumed female from "alien".

Thats ok. :D Hehe. Well, I know for sure their testing it. I had to sign a thing stating that. It named the drugs. Don't really remember them but they are testing for a random one 2. I'm a bit worried about that. :( It was very clear though.

Thats ok. :D Hehe. Well, I know for sure their testing it. I had to sign a thing stating that. It named the drugs. Don't really remember them but they are testing for a random one 2. I'm a bit worried about that. :( It was very clear though.

:confused:

Ummm ..yeah... There are tests that can be done basically right in front of you (cheaper, not as accurate) and/or they can send it to a lab. That's what I was getting at...

Guest jroo

Its being sent to a lab. I am a defender of this "great nation" just like therunner is. Which I talked to him today and he is having a blast! He's in York.

:) i knew you were in the military while i was reading this. :) i could just tell, and never give them blood, stuff stays in the bloodstream way longer than in urine. i used to be in the army, so i know what those piss tests are like. i dont recommend growing a bunch of pubic hair, but if you can throw that in there they dont like that.

my question is how long does mary j stay in the blood stream?

Originally posted by jroo

:) i knew you were in the military while i was reading this. :) i could just tell, and never give them blood, stuff stays in the bloodstream way longer than in urine. i used to be in the army, so i know what those piss tests are like. i dont recommend growing a bunch of pubic hair, but if you can throw that in there they dont like that.

my question is how long does mary j stay in the blood stream?

as i've been told...

it depends on how often you smoke...

for those intermittent smokers, i believe it's only in the urine for approximately 4-5 days. but those that partake more often, it can be from 30-60 days, because the thc becomes trapped in the fatty tissue of the body and is slowly released from there. :D

Yes, and since MJ is stored in the fatty tissues, you can't drink water or take those cleansing drugs to "flush" it out of your system. Pot is impossible to get rid of except letting your metabolism take care of it. If you don't have at least 30 days before your drug test, then there's not much you can do except pray you're one of the high metabolism types. If you have 30 days or so, then there are things you can do to make sure your body expels the THC. First and foremost, is eat lean and exercise religiously for those 30 days. BUT, during the final week leading up to your test, become a sloth and eat lots of fatty foods. The reason is that after burning off as much fat as possible for the first three weeks, you want to make sure your body doesn't burn anymore fat and release the THC stored in any remaining fat into your bloodstream before your test. So you try to burn as little fat as possible right before your test. And you stock up on fat so your body won't burn any of the stored fat that may potentially have some residual THC.

While I will conceed that the topic is indeed a little gross. It is no way near the level to which this board has sunk when discussing their bathroom habits. I don't want to hear anything about the females and their functions as "el grosso".

Originally posted by nourishment

While I will conceed that the topic is indeed a little gross. It is no way near the level to which this board has sunk when discussing their bathroom habits. I don't want to hear anything about the females and their functions as "el grosso".

I don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yes, and since MJ is stored in the fatty tissues, you can't drink water or take those cleansing drugs to "flush" it out of your system...

Actually, I found this stuff that did work - Detoxify - or something like that. It did the trick, my test was clean. You just have to abstain for 4-5 days prior, and drink water like mad - I thought I was going to float away! I think the key is the massive amounts of B12 (or is it B6, or someother B#).

Hopefully since it's military, they will throw the sample out and not even test it at all. I have heard (an ex-bf was army) that they do the random tests just to keep you on your toes, but don't test half the samples. Good luck!

Originally posted by nourishment

it's not gross until you start saying things like "drip, drip."