Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Road Trip!!!

kaydup

WHAAAAAAAAAT??!?!?!?! Where is this? Vinyl?? Is it really the 29th, that's a Wednesday.

This is the show people have been talking about forever, but it's still never come to be. I don't know how the hell I'd do it, but I can't imagine missing this. I've even talked about how sick this would be.

How'd you find out about this... need the info....

:verybusyatworksmiley:

Don't ask me why on earth I thought the 29th wasn't a Saturday. I think my brain has officially been fried thanks to this weekend.

This is going to be gigantic... ARC (i.e. Vinyl) is also getting Phazon (supposedly). How sick is this going to be.

It's going to be PAAAAAAACKED in that place. This could be dangerous! :D

well it's gonna be tough... but i think Crazy Kt can do it... the 27-29th is my dad's 60th b-day party.in mystic, ct... Sat the 29th being the big bash... but they are old and partying hard usually means it's over at midnight at the latest... sooo... that means if we party till midnight i could make it to Vinyl by 2:30am.. early! no problemo.. eh? whoa baby... i might just be in rare form.... :)

Originally posted by a1wave

well it's gonna be tough... but i think Crazy Kt can do it... the 27-29th is my dad's 60th b-day party.in mystic, ct... Sat the 29th being the big bash... but they are old and partying hard usually means it's over at midnight at the latest... sooo... that means if we party till midnight i could make it to Vinyl by 2:30am.. early! no problemo.. eh? whoa baby... i might just be in rare form.... :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LMFAO

then you would be able to say that you got trashed on your fathers b'day :D

Don't waste all your energy Saturday night....we have to drive up to Montreal Sunday night to see Danny again @ Aria with Behrouz !

I already took Monday off work....I suggest you guys do the same or else smiley-face-tank-dude will come after you and run you over. You have been warned :)

:tank:

I am going to be there! My friend Katie has convinced me to not go to PVD (due to the high ticket prices) stay here hang with her and Malanee. Then to attend DT & DH, so I gladly obliged.....

So me be there!!

Originally posted by prplhz

I am going to be there! My friend Katie has convinced me to not go to PVD (due to the high ticket prices) stay here hang with her and Malanee. Then to attend DT & DH, so I gladly obliged.....

So me be there!!

YAY!!! That's definitely the thing to do! I'll be up in Boston for PVD and In NYC for DT&DH (at least I'm hoping!)