Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question

aboyfrombklyn

When you are just seeing someone and not in an "exclusive" relationship, do you feel like it is wrong to be physical with more than one person? Do you think it would be wrong for you to be physical with more than one person and not let them both know about it? I think it would still bother me a little if I had a "no strings attached" relationship with someone, but she was messing around with some other guy and not letting me know about it. It wouldn't be fair if one person had intentions on trying to have a more serious relationship when the other messed around with other people and didn't make the other person aware. I'm not saying the person doesn't have the right to see more than one person. The person has every right to do what he/she wants, but I think there should be some awareness. What do you think?

as long as i know where i stand things are cool. i dont like it when people act like it is something it's not... if its really just the begining you should be having fun, i dont see a point in rushing things, you will know when there is a mutual desire for something more serious.

I belive honesty is the best policy, because no one gets hurt that way but, I cannot be physical with more than one partner, it's gross...... that's me though.

I can't see sleeping with two guys at the same time. ( not an threesome)........... I think being intimate with someone is special, I cannot share myself with two people even if it is at different times.... wouldnt it also get boring..............

I think its better off not to tell, what you know won't hurt you...Also if one wants something more serious with the other one, why would you be with the person if you know they arent looking for something more?:confused:

Also I don't think its wrong to be physical with more than one person, but if things are going good, why have any labels, leave it the way it is.

I also agree with somebitch....;)

As with anything, communication is the key. Some people would rather not know; others (such as myself) would be in torture not knowing. Just don't assume anything because you could be in for a real surprise.

On a sidenote, the other day I was watching To Live and Date in New York... this one woman just ended a long-term relationship and is now dating six men and sleeping with three of them... :eek: Personally I've never understood how exactly you could maintain a casual relationship with several people at once, much less be sleeping with a few people on a regular basis... idk, maybe that's just me... :confused: