Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all you soccer fans...

malanee

Anyone know of any decent places around the area to check out the games at 7:25am? There are games nightly around 2:25am, 4:55am, and 7:25am, on ESPN2 mostly. I want to get into work around 8am and go to a spot to watch the 7:25am game before work.

I know Cosi on 20th & M has a TV, they show mostly CNN on it, though. Anyone know any other coffee/breakfast type place that has a TV around that area???

did anyone catch the spread on the us soccer team in the the NY Times Magazine this past sunday? woooooo babeeeeeeeeee.. they are some nice looking hunks.... i might all of a sudden be interested in soccer .. yum!

:D :D :D

Originally posted by a1wave

did anyone catch the spread on the us soccer team in the the NY Times Magazine this past sunday? woooooo babeeeeeeeeee.. they are some nice looking hunks.... i might all of a sudden be interested in soccer .. yum!

:D :D :D

you can check out:

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/en/t/t/g.html

and clickon the team you want to check out, they have the complete squad of each team to one side, click on the players name and you should get a pic soon, 'cos they still havent put them up..or check out:

http://www.dailysoccer.com/pictures.php

and click on any of the picture titles.

I woudl suppose that Beckham and almost all the italian team pics are getting clicked on quite frequently :rolleyes:

Originally posted by saifuku

I just called Lucky Bar b/c that seemed too good to be true and they are going to open at 7:00am, but can't start serving till 8:00ish.....sucks!

That sounds good. I wouldn't be able to drink before work, but it's near enough to catch a game before work....