Clubplanet Nightlife Community

buying E at a club

Yes, a friend really did ask this, not myself...but anyhow, if someone's selling and it's a cop, if you ask if they're a cop do they have to say yes? Or can they say no and still arrest you if you buy?

well they will definatly tell you that they are not pigs till you are in cuffs... then they will forget to report that u asked, if you do. and it will be your word against theirs. and if u get caught buying or selling shit its not gona look to good for you.

for you pigs ........ :blown:

:blown:

Originally posted by helixx

Yes, a friend really did ask this, not myself...but anyhow, if someone's selling and it's a cop, if you ask if they're a cop do they have to say yes? Or can they say no and still arrest you if you buy?

of course they wont tell you. DEA agents can do drugs with you as well, so be careful.

the last time i checked, cops can't actually sell u drugs. that's called entrapment. when u should watch out is when ur all banged up and some stranger asks u if u can get them stuff becuz they don't no any connections. that makes u an accomplice to a drug transaction.:drunk:

if u ask a cop who is undercover if they are a cop they DO NOT have to tell you yes..ive also seen said UC cop smoke pot and eat a few ills...they can do whatever they want...and most of them dont carry their badges with them unless they are bout to bust someone...

lets just say i have had some encounters along the lines of these over the years

:(