Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Heaven...Wednesday

pluryou

My friend Chris told me about this at his Hotel Party Sunday. At club Heaven (n Hell.. located in Adams Morgan) at 930pm its supposed to be 100 local DJ's, 100 mins, and 100 sets. Sounds cool. I just thought I would put the word out and see if anyone else has heard about it. My friend Chris is gonna be spinning. The only thing that sux is I dont have his #.

Originally posted by malanee

I hadn't heard abou that! Heave is where I got my start in the EDM scene! Wed. were notorious for pounding techno. I probably won't be able to go, though. I'm po' this month. :(

well you are in luck - its FREE :D

100 DJs in 100 Minutes! For the first time in history, 100 DJs will come together spinning all different styles to mix 100 records in 100 minutes. From reggae to drum & bass, from house to hardcore, this will be an event like no other! May 29, 2002 @ Club Heaven in Adam's Morgan 18 + / 21 to drink / FREE before 11 THE MADDNESS STARTS AT 9:30 PM SHARP! entire event will be broadcast on sessions1.com 5/30/02 Stick around later for DJ sets from: John Bowen & DeeJay B Electro and Breaks Resistor Hard NRG Campbell UK Hard House/ NRG

Aw Shady - where's your sense of adventure! I think it would be fun! And w/ 100 DJs in the room - one of 'em is bound to be h0t and worth stalking, no?

Are you implying that I'm stalking Jen Lasher? I am not stalking Jen Lasher.

Originally posted by pluryou

If I do go I will be wearing my psychedelic cowboy hat. :) You cant miss it. Hope to see some of you there.

hmm..well Im not going, but on that psychadelic cowboy hat, can you be more specific on how it looks, 'cos you were at Buzz last Friday, and I saw a couple of cowboy hats, but they were being worn by 2 dudes, so I kinda looked for a female wearing a cowboy hat, that is until I got FUBAR, which was approx. 30min after I got there.

Entrance in free - but add in the numerous drinks and sacrifices to the Party Gods...

i'm sure you can finagle some free drinks... and DON'T WEAR ANY JEWELRY! This will cut down the number of sacrifices to the Party Gods :(

The hat is very colorful..bright neon colors...green, blue, pink, yellow. About the cowboy part... its umm... like one but the sides aren't up. Ahhh..its hard to explain. :confused: I have blonde hair n blue eyes..My name is Dawn. Is Modern 21 and over?

The hat is very colorful..bright neon colors...green, blue, pink, yellow. It also, has a white band around it with a mushroom on it About the cowboy part... its umm... like one but the sides aren't up. Ahhh..its hard to explain. :confused: I have blonde hair n blue eyes..My name is Dawn. Is Modern 21 and over?

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i'm sure you can finagle some free drinks... and DON'T WEAR ANY JEWELRY! This will cut down the number of sacrifices to the Party Gods :(

Well they may be "free" drinks at the time - but I always end up paying for them later! Wait, that didn't sound right....

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

It's ok. We know exactly what you're talking about. We won't read into your comments.

:3some::hump::licker::whip2::sperm:

I like you so much better when you are visiting Mangladesh. You're not so quick with the witty comebacks then, are ya???

lmaoooo, hey plur i think it definitely may be hella crazy in there, seeing as how the club is small as shit, and has anybody been down to hell, some freaky shit goinb on in there......but anyway, i will see you there tonight plur.....you and that damn hat!!!!!!!!!1

Is anyone going? I will be there with ket. Wow, I feel lucky. LOL :tongue: About my psychedelic hat. Dammit its a hat. Sorry, about the whole cowboy thing. I dont know how to describe it. If u see bright colors its me. Hehe. Sorry, way to rhyme huh? LOL Hope to see some people there.

Originally posted by pluryou

Is anyone going? I will be there with ket. Wow, I feel lucky. LOL :tongue: About my psychedelic hat. Dammit its a hat. Sorry, about the whole cowboy thing. I dont know how to describe it. If u see bright colors its me. Hehe. Sorry, way to rhyme huh? LOL Hope to see some people there.

oh gawd, i'm tempted to lock this thread, do i hear a yea or nay . . .