Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Xenadrine without ephedrine?

Originally posted by liverlips

Off topic question.....Just wondering if the xenadrine WITHOUT the ephedra would be just as efficient. I know its alittle safer without ephedrine but I dont want to take something thats too "weak".

no way, the mu Huang free formula is not as good...

I've tried them both and I feel the ephedra free one worked the first couple of days but then it was as though I wasn't taking anything. With the regular one I just needed to take one pill - with the new one I was taking 2 and 2 and felt it didn't work as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by legend38

I was wondering the same thing, maybe they juts add more of the other contents like muah wang,caffeine,etc. to substitute?

No way. Ma huang is the herbal equivalent of ephedrine. It is ephedra. Not good if you have high blood pressure.

Compared to ephedrine (or nor-ephedrine) based products, this is absolute crap. This is what a normal dose contains:

Vitamin C 100 mg

Vitamin B6 10 mg

Pantothenic Acid 12 mg

Magnesium 10 mg

Proprietary Thermodyneâ„¢ Complex 1415 mg

Tyroplexâ„¢ (proprietary blend of l-tyrosine and acetyl-l-tyrosine), Green Tea Extract (standardized for EGCG and caffeine), Seroproâ„¢ (proprietary cocoa extract standardized for PEA (phenylethylamine), tyramine and theobromine), Yerba Mate (standardized for caffeine), di-Methionine, Ginger Root (standardized for gingerols), Isothermâ„¢ (proprietary blend of quercetin and fisetin), Bitter Orange (standardized for synephrine), DMAE (2-dimethylaminoethanol), Grape Seed Extract.

I seriously doubt this proprietary mess of substances will even touch ephedrine. Ephedrine is so popular because it is effective. This product looks like a marketing ploy.

BTW ephedrine is not the strongest fat burner. There is also clenbuterol, T3, and DNP (DNP on which you can easily lose a pound a day--it raises your metabolism by 50% compared to ephedrine which raises your metabolism by a paltry 3%).

All of these of course you can't buy at GNC, are not legal to use except in rare circumstances, and in the case of DNP and T3, there are serious risks associated with them if used incorrectly.

:)

You guys using this to lose weight or to function in daily life.

I take Stacker usually when I go out but only when I go out.

I took xendrine once it was okay but in the long run didn't last long long.

If worst comes to worst just try some of that old fashion crank.

That shit will really get you going anmd garaunteed to work too

Big Ralph from the left:tongue:

I found this stuff called "Muscle Cuts" it's got :

Magnesium 100mg

Chromium 200 mcg

Potassium 100 mg

L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 100 mg

Quercetin 100 mg

Guarana 1000 mg (standardized to 150 mg of Caffeine)

Garcinia Cambogia extract 1000 mg (Std. to 495 mg Hydroxycitric acid)

Ma Huang 275 mg (standardized to 16 mg Ephedra alkaloids)

I have taken it about half a dozen times when all I'm doing is having a coouple drinks and not rollin' and it works usually but I noticed when I dance hard I really sweat to the point I am soaked. It's supposedly comparable to Metaform Metacuts but I never took that before. Just food for thought and if anyone has heard of it before let me know if it's safe. :cool:

Originally posted by racerx1225

I found this stuff called "Muscle Cuts" it's got :

Magnesium 100mg

Chromium 200 mcg

Potassium 100 mg

L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 100 mg

Quercetin 100 mg

Guarana 1000 mg (standardized to 150 mg of Caffeine)

Garcinia Cambogia extract 1000 mg (Std. to 495 mg Hydroxycitric acid)

Ma Huang 275 mg (standardized to 16 mg Ephedra alkaloids)

I have taken it about half a dozen times when all I'm doing is having a coouple drinks and not rollin' and it works usually but I noticed when I dance hard I really sweat to the point I am soaked. It's supposedly comparable to Metaform Metacuts but I never took that before. Just food for thought and if anyone has heard of it before let me know if it's safe. :cool:

It seems fairly safe. The regular dosages that someone who is looking to lose weight on ephedrine and caffeine is:

200mg Caffeine

25mg Ephedrine

This product contains less than many people take. Of course taking ephedrine and caffeine over long periods may not be the best thing. With both substances you will develop a tolerance and need to take more. At one point I was taking:

75mg Ephedrine

600mg Caffeine

I got to the point where it didn't even phase me and had to take more so I stopped. Over long periods it may cause elevated blood pressure and other side effects.

Also with ephedrine, you risk developing "ephedrine dick" i.e., it may hurt your ability to have or maintain an erection, but usually that happens at higher doses. The effect wears off once you stop taking the ephedrine.

I am coming off of 4 operations on my left knee in the last 16 months so I am way up there on the tolerance ladder. The Dr.'s had me on Percocet, Vicodin, Dilaudid, Ambien and Sonata for the last 16 months and when I went to the pain mgt. dept. at the Hosp. for Spec. Surgery a month ago they said I am immune to painkillers and they would recommend Methadone. Thats when I stopped everything cold turkey 15 days ago and just got over the withdrawl. It was pretty brutal after 16 months but I had done it before once 10 years ago and knew I could do it. To tell you the truth I am kinda curious about the Methadone. I took some E like 10 years ago that definitely had heroin in it and the high was spectacular after a brutal peak, so I am wondering if I should try the Methadone out once.

What is wrong with all you guys ? Can't you get your ass up just for the music . Ephedrine is used as a trainig enhancer and that is the way it should be . If you can't eat healthy and loose fat that way , don't even bother -stay fat !

I'm a lean mean dancing machine and I take intensity to a new level. I dance for 10 - 12 hours sometime and sometimes with a hangover on little or no sleep. So while your advice is probably well intentioned it is not relevant in my case.:D:laugh::D