Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Richie Santana @ XS on Friday

No one really posted about Friday...but let me tell you...the Best RS set I have ever heard. I was loving what you were doing with Feel the beat and Love at first sight....teasing them both for a good half an hour......Haven't really heard him consistently since he started abyss fridays in the Fall, but he completly ripped it up. Its great to have Teo @ Merge and RS @ XS on the same night only a block away from each other.

I saw RS at Tempts on Sunday, and he came up to me to say whats up...... I asked him "Why are you not Djing right now?" (I was so drunk I confused him for Denny) He goes, "Denny is Djing right now". I said "I'm confused, You're not Denny?" RS replies, "NO, i'm Richie, I spoke to you on Friday!" Everyone else around us that heard our conversation was dying of laughter. I need to stop drinking.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djdanfury

No one really posted about Friday...but let me tell you...the Best RS set I have ever heard. I was loving what you were doing with Feel the beat and Love at first sight....teasing them both for a good half an hour......Haven't really heard him consistently since he started abyss fridays in the Fall, but he completly ripped it up. Its great to have Teo and RR on the same night only a block away from each other.

I saw RS at Tempts on Sunday, and he came up to me to say whats up...... I asked him "Why are you not Djing right now?" (I was so drunk I confused him for Denny) He goes, "Denny is Djing right now". I said "I'm confused, You're not Denny?" RS replies, "NO, i'm Richie, I spoke to you on Friday!" Everyone else around us that heard our conversation was dying of laughter. I need to stop drinking.

RS is still my fav Dj..... always will be.... he is sooooooo young and full of potential..... his mixing is insane and i love his track selection, always drops some wacked out, no name tribal shit that is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT....

I haven't heard RS since last summer at Surf and he tore the place up more than anyone else I had heard there..............

def looking forward to checking him out at XS this summer..........

:D

Richie had so many bangers on friday he didnt even know what to do with them all!!!!!!!!

RIchie did a great job Friday. Good set as usuall, Hes usually pretty consistent.......Wait till you guys Hear his new Track coming out on Ultra Records........ITS INSANE!!!!!!!!!! PURE DIRTY TRIBAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by djdanfury

No one really posted about Friday...but let me tell you...the Best RS set I have ever heard. I was loving what you were doing with Feel the beat and Love at first sight....teasing them both for a good half an hour......Haven't really heard him consistently since he started abyss fridays in the Fall, but he completly ripped it up. Its great to have Teo @ Merge and RS @ XS on the same night only a block away from each other.

You were a one man comedy show all weekend!!!!! XS was hot on Friday. Richie knows how to work his crowd:D

Just remember, shots are good for you:idea: