Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vicman

What chicken fights would you pay to see?

shady has referred for some time to his dream chicken fight:

Saeed & Palash -vs- Deep Dish

I started thinking about this 'cos of the announcement of, Tennaglia & Howells in June.

Luke Slater -vs- Sven Vath?

who else?

Originally posted by vicman

shady has referred for some time to his dream chicken fight:

Saeed & Palash -vs- Deep Dish

I started thinking about this 'cos of the announcement of, Tennaglia & Howells in June.

Luke Slater -vs- Sven Vath?

who else?

You can't do Luke Slater vs. Sven Vath. Chicken Fights are by definition 2-on-2 with one team member sitting on the other's shoulders. In a 1-on-1 fight like the one you refer to, there would be no shoulder to sit on, and therefore it would just be a Fight. Not a Chicken Fight.

well whatever, you get my point, be it a chicken fight, battle royale, carnage in a cage, last man standing, call it what you want....tag team..mano a mano......das Huehnchen der Kampf, anak ayam bertarung......

well whatever, you get my point, be it a chicken fight, battle royale, carnage in a cage, last man standing, call it what you want....tag team..mano a mano......das Huehnchen der Kampf, anak ayam bertarung......

Originally posted by vicman

Mano a Mano and carnage in a cage are the only two possibilities. The rest still require more than two people.