Clubplanet Nightlife Community

UK Clubbing Messageboards?

..not to dis CP's london board or anything!! but i was wondering if anything knows good UK clubbing messageboards that's kinda like the NY board on cp....

i'm in london for the entire summer and i'm dying to find out what's going on.. and i figure messageboards are the best way to go!!

can anyone help? thank you!! :D:) :)

-daniela

A word of warning,all four festivals are in the middle of nowhere.They might be 1/2 hours from London on the train but they are not direct to the event,plus they finish at like 6 and 7am and the first trains are not until like 8 or something,plus there will be absolutly 1000's of people all trying to get on that first train,it is a bit of a free for all and you might not get on.They have shuttle buses to the train station but we went in the car to the summer sound system last year and it took 2hrs to get out the car park so i presume that the buses were in this q aswell.

I would reccomend you get one of the coach packages which are about £15/20 they are probably cheaper anyway and they will take you straight to the event.You will thank me for this cos at least when it has done if you are on a coach sat in a traffic q you are warm and you can sleep.If you go on the train it will take forever and you will be sat in the freezing cold waiting for a shuttle bus,trust me this is not good when you have been dancing in a field for 14 hours.

If you need a number of a coach operator let me know.:)

www.ministryofsound.com

they have listing for all over the UK. The club MoS is OK as well. They have good music but the crowd is real touristy. It is in London.

If you are into Trance, you are going to want to leaven London to hear it. Gatecrasher and Godskitchen are the biggest weekly parties and also have the best line-ups for the summer festivals.

Originally posted by hotcheme

www.ministryofsound.com

they have listing for all over the UK. The club MoS is OK as well. They have good music but the crowd is real touristy. It is in London.

If you are into Trance, you are going to want to leaven London to hear it. Gatecrasher and Godskitchen are the biggest weekly parties and also have the best line-ups for the summer festivals.

uhh...MOS is trash...Gatecrasher is in London now (residency is at Heaven once a month)...and Turnmills has great trance

:idea:

Originally posted by starshaped

Daniela,did you manage to get to any of those nights i recommended you last weekend?

Please tell me you went to Tiesto@Turnmills.

hi rob!!

YES!!!!!!!! i went to tiesto and jules @ turnmills.. IT ROCKED!!

:eek: :eek: i had SO MUCH EFFEN FUN!!! the one thing i noticed that people here are So nice... girls and guys alike.. everyone's smiling, happy faces... in nyc, i find that very few are willing to talk to you, guys and girls... most guys just want ass in ny clubs :( here, guys will just talk to talk! and it's great... man, i really love this place!!!!!!!!

AND-- i went to turnmills this past friday to see Armin van Buuren with Mario Piu` this friday-- EVEN BETTER!!! i Flipped my shit the ENTIRE time.. i lost my voice.. he was AMAZING.. both of them actually!!! thank u so much!!

poppa: lol... ;):laugh: so we gonna meet up for god's kitchen or what?! :P

-daniela

I'm so glad you went,that's exactly the atmosphere which you get at the clubs i go to,that's the main reason i love it.All the clubs where i live are like the ones you described,beer boys getting pissed up looking for fights and stuff.That's why i go out my way to go to Gatecrasher when i can it's just like that.

Next big one must Summer Sound System huh? My next one's gonna be Godskitchen GG, my birthday's on the 29th July so it's my birthday outing.If you liked Turnmills,wait till you see the main arena at the festivals there's not at atmosphere like it.

See ya down the front for Tiesto :D