Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend shout outs and Info on TEMPTS on Monday night..

I was working Monday night and had a wedding Sunday, so I missed out on TEMPTS this weekend. Anyone go last night? I heard Sunday was off the hook from many people. I also sent some customers down from SPICY to TEMPTS on Monday night (they wanted to dance) courtesy of Vinny Jr. Thanks Vinny, nice meeting you!

Also, thanks go out to Kevin from XS and TEMPTS, cause he had my back last night with the incident and for taking care ($$$) of us.

NOTALLTHERE, you prove that a computer hides the true person. Nice meeting you yesterday. Come back soon.

SERGIO, did you recover enough Sunday to get through the MADNESS at SURF? This Friday be ready!!!!

CIGS, TRICKDADDY, EMMITT and lovely better half and the rest of your crew. Great night Thursday and thanks for stopping by BALBADOS. We are there basically every Friday and it is like that every week!!!! Be sure to come back!

CEEOTTER, sorry for not being there at work Sunday. Did anyone come in last night and ask for you from SPICY? I sent a few peeps down to see you.

Can't believe how crazy this weekend was.

Rumors have been said it was the most $$$$ making MDW for surf, Temps, XS.

So here goes the review deal....

Friday Cigs turns into a chick magnet. His house mates are out of control w/ shots. Richie Santana played his ass off!!! Probably the best I have heard him spin. Frankie Longhair was my partner and we got lots of love from the KTU crew. Scuba Steve had a late entrance. Jarmenio, spygirl wait until next Friday I will be on the same side of the bar as you.

Saturday/Sunday Temps so glad to have Denny home again.

Loved the miss you mix. Keep singing "I can't eat I can't sleep anymore" all weekend! Spygirl you and Laurie are quite a duo. Cigs,Emmitt + house mates thanks for the shots and the company all weekend. clubplatinum your napkin tossing still needs a little fine tuning and yes I am coming back in my next life as a dj. It has to be one friggin awesome feeling to be Denny and know that your talents are responsible for that much energy and chaos you are truly THE man! Thanks for one great weekend. xoxo to Kirk Lopez you did a great job last night. Don't know how people came out last night AGAIN.

Tempkid decided to show up to the game and have some shots, club angel, club kitty and crew you guys are troopers. Let's see here were apearences from anthonyp, bmw4jay, johnnybravo, allashara, scuba steve. Tooch no more exit on Sats for the rest of the summer. Glad you andyour buddy could experience being ceeottered. saynotodrama try to make it off stage next week

:):laugh: