Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Can't Stand Feeling All Alone

aboyfrombklyn

Go take out a movie, go for a walk, anything to take your mind away from that feeling of isolation and loneliness.

Everyone feels lonely at points... some are better at others at getting out of those feelings. You've gotta not get to that point of utter abyssmal bottomless pit (sorry if that's extreme, Lol), and just get up and do something.

Oh, i also found screaming out loud (VERY LOUD) to help too ;)

Hope you feel better, and keep busy :)

damn ...u gota serious problem my man..i duno what to tell u..GET OUT SOME MORE...have fun..stop thinkin about her..i know its tough..

do what i do...whenever u get those funny ass feelings in ur stomach....put on some sneakers and go play some ball or sumthin..take ur agression out on the court..or the park or somethin..it works

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

I try to make sure I spend most of my time with friends, people from work, my family, but the minute I'm all alone, it feels like pure torture. I don't know what it is, but I can't stand being alone at all.:worry2:

Did you just break up with someone or do you feel this way all the time? Don't listen to people who say you've got problems. It's just an obstacle you can overcome. It's nice outside! Take a walk and do something for yourself.

what smurfy said is good advice: go and DO things with... yourself. learning to be alone and to *happily* be alone is an important part of building a strong sense of 'self' and self-esteem. after all, would you want to be with someone who couldn't be happy unless she was with someone else? you'd never really know if she was with you because of you or because you're company.

Originally posted by wideskies

what smurfy said is good advice: go and DO things with... yourself. learning to be alone and to *happily* be alone is an important part of building a strong sense of 'self' and self-esteem. after all, would you want to be with someone who couldn't be happy unless she was with someone else? you'd never really know if she was with you because of you or because you're company.

i feel exactly the same way.

im still lonely sometimes though.. :(

Dude,

you have to learn how to be by yourself, your friends and family can't always be there. Don't escape your lonliness. I meen it's all right to be alone, nothing wrong with that, just acknowledge the feeling, don't try to run away from it, don't suppress it, just let it stay, eventually the normal you will take over.

well what i do when i´m alone?

well either i´m reviewing recent situation´s i´ve been in and "work on them". what could i have made better, how could i have improved more on this, are there any other arguments in that discussion that i missed last time, what would have brought me further in that situation, what didn´t work, what did work, etc.

or when i want to feel good, i go through one of my successful pickups step by step (successful: a lay within a day or two, if it takes longer it´s a seducion no pickup ;) ). what did i say, how did she react, what could i have left out, what was perhaps not neccessary, were there any shortcuts that i could have taken, should i have extended the subject more, would it have gone faster if i had extracted right there instead of going back to my friends to return later, what did i do to break the last resistance, how would i have handled it when she would have brought up this objection, etc. :)

or look at a boring object and make up an interesting story about it. for example you see a glass. so for example then you make up a story when you had to babysit the toxic spider of your roommate and somehow the thing escaped out of it´s cage and you caught it with this exact glass after you hunted it for over 30 mins. describe (to yourself) how you where thrilled and feared at the same time, how you slowly approached the spider from behind and put the glass on it in a split second. hehe that way you will become a professional bullshitter, just like me :)! train that for a while and you will become an awesome story teller, remember: boring object -> interesting story.

so there you go, that was a small part of what´s going on in my brain when i´m alone. always solving problems :)