Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just to feel cool ....

Originally posted by teklord310

So is Arc a club? Will it open up next to Vinyl? How is DT going to spin at 2 clubs at the same time? Man must be talented.

nah man, arc was built in the old parkin lot across the street. Why do u think it has been closed. :rolleyes::blank:

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Does anyone know what Palladium has planned for the summer? I've been out of the loop lately and I havent heard too much. I got some family coming to stay with me and I want to show them a good time......

Call the NYU residence halls, they might have some info for you. ;)

Originally posted by £ddie

Call the NYU residence halls, they might have some info for you. ;)

They claim that they're not there anymore but I dont believe them. I think they're just saying that because they want to keep the party "underground" and keep all the tourists out. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Does anyone know what Palladium has planned for the summer? I've been out of the loop lately and I havent heard too much. I got some family coming to stay with me and I want to show them a good time......

just bring them to vinyl/arc whateva u wanna call it or better yet...........how bout EXIT i hear its the place to be nowadayz:party: