Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
teamj5

to everyone who went to vinyl in april

Danny says hi :)

I got to get up to talk with Howells this past Saturday. I told him about everyone who came down from Boston to see him and that I wanted to come up to say hi. He apologized for not getting me up there but they were being obnoxious about people coming in the booth so he couldn't do it. I got to Vinyl earlier this time so it wasn't so hard.

But he sends his love and appreciation for all of us that came down. He was very happy to hear of the large group that came down for the night.

I also told him he was greatly missed here in Boston and that he needs to come back soon...which he agreed to do soon !!

Just though you all would like to know.....

:)

Originally posted by teamj5

Danny says hi :)

I got to get up to talk with Howells this past Saturday. I told him about everyone who came down from Boston to see him and that I wanted to come up to say hi. He apologized for not getting me up there but they were being obnoxious about people coming in the booth so he couldn't do it. I got to Vinyl earlier this time so it wasn't so hard.

But he sends his love and appreciation for all of us that came down. He was very happy to hear of the large group that came down for the night.

I also told him he was greatly missed here in Boston and that he needs to come back soon...which he agreed to do soon !!

Just though you all would like to know.....

:)

you were there???

so was i :)

Originally posted by nycchic24

you were there???

so was i :)

Looks like we've got another converted Danny Howells follower ;)I'm glad to hear you checked him out again Sue!

J5 (or Sue) Any comparison of this show to the one we saw (I wasn't OVERLY impressed with that set... it was good, but I've liked others a lot more). For some reason I have a tough time with music at Vinyl... maybe it's the system, I can never make out the vocals/some sounds there. For instance, he definitely played I Feel Stereo last month, I was definitely on the floor when he did, and I never knew it. Now, if he played that song in Axis I know for a fact I would've picked it out (how can't you!?)

I did that with songs all night... a couple of them didn't sound familiar until then end when I did a.... :idea:, that's what I was listening to for the last 5 minutes.

By the way, that's awesome that you told DH about us! The only words I've ever really said to Danny were, "Boston loves you!!" (we need to represent for him!) Drew and I were talking about making Bruins (or some form of Boston) shirts next time we went down to see him. We should do something to stick out a bit in some way... I personally think club nights are more fun for everyone (us and the DJ) that way.... though many disagree. Too each their own :D