Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yo

teamj5

Tonight is a very rare night off for me. I would like to check out some of the Wednesday nightlife for once (that doesn't involve being at work).

If anyone is down give my cell a call. My computer is all packed up so I wont be able to check responses. Katie has my number if anyone needs it...so should Carelli but he probably lost it again :laugh: It's always fun to laugh at his drunkness.

Anyone who comes out tonight, first round is on me :beer:

Originally posted by teamj5

Tonight is a very rare night off for me. I would like to check out some of the Wednesday nightlife for once (that doesn't involve being at work).

If anyone is down give my cell a call. My computer is all packed up so I wont be able to check responses. Katie has my number if anyone needs it...so should Carelli but he probably lost it again :laugh: It's always fun to laugh at his drunkness.

Anyone who comes out tonight, first round is on me :beer:

Sure enough, I lost your number (Katie I lost yours too). This time (and only this time) drunkeness had nothing to do with it though... those two rat bastards who came into my apartment took my cell phone. It had both of your numbers in it. (I hate it when Mike is right! :mad::tongue::D )

I might be down for going out tonight though. Call me or PM me with your number(s)! :pint:

danysh is trying to rally a group for phoenix... anyone?

i have both your numbers... i will call you .. and leave my number... sound good?

i'm sort of on a roll this week... staying up late every night so far.. why stop the fun? work, what's that????? :D :D