Anyone up for a dinner meetup....?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by crystalmethod

Im down.

Alcohol is a MUST

Though I think there were some problems at America last time, right?

I think an emphasis on alcohol would defeat the purpose of this particular meetup.

We get together and party all the time... I think the point this time around is to sit around and talk and get to know the *real* CP -- the CP behind the haze, as it were. :tongue: (any restaurant that we go to would obviously have drinks available on the menu, but that's different from the traditional lounge atmosphere)

Originally posted by kingartur

:laugh: i don't think anyone want to see that:laugh:

but to wear jesus sandals would be intresting :cool:

i'll pass on the shirt.... no one... i mean NO ONE wants to see that ;)

but if its warm, the jesus sandalls will be in full effect.

Originally posted by snoozi8

what day is good for everyone?

It should probably be a Friday unless a lot of people go away to the Hamptons or the shore...in which case it should be a Thursday, no? :) Just give me a couple weeks notice...and if you need help planning I'm here...:D

I was actually thinking maybe a wed......an after work thing like I said it's dinner and conversation, not Shagfest..... maybe we'll have a sample try on June 12 for Rackham's b-day hmmmm

there are two places I really like:

Miracle Grill----vegetarians and meat eaters can both find delicious and some unique dinners here; for you alcoholics they make great sangria; they also have a back part that is outside..if it's chilly they have heaters strung above

Merchants----really great menu (yummy veggie dumplings and cheeseplatters, or larger meals if you prefer) as well as an excellent wine list; the one I know has a cozy downstairs area if we want to have couches

Originally posted by snoozi8

I was actually thinking maybe a wed......an after work thing like I said it's dinner and conversation, not Shagfest..... maybe we'll have a sample try on June 12 for Rackham's b-day hmmmm

there are two places I really like:

Miracle Grill----vegetarians and meat eaters can both find delicious and some unique dinners here; for you alcoholics they make great sangria; they also have a back part that is outside..if it's chilly they have heaters strung above

Merchants----really great menu (yummy veggie dumplings and cheeseplatters, or larger meals if you prefer) as well as an excellent wine list; the one I know has a cozy downstairs area if we want to have couches

*bump*

Either of those sounds really good to me and of course I like the date :D

Okay this is purely a list thread now Whoever wants in on wed, June 12 dinner just copy/paste your name and screen name to the list NO CHIT CHAT! I want to be able to scan through quickly :)

Snoozi (Kristy)

JoeG (Joe)

Hoke (Rackham)

Marcid21 (marci)

K everyone...one I see how many people respond this weekend I'll see which place wouldn't mind having us :) Remember it's a sit-down, chill dinner come to eat and drink, not to get sloppy drunk..(you can do that at Coal hehe)