Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help!!!

Okay, so we did the shore thing for MDW but this weekend coming up is my friends B-day... The shore is too much of a project. Any suggestions on where to party this weekend that isn't at the shore.....

There will be about 25 people so it should be fun no matter where we go... However some how I have been recruited to plan this thing, and there is no way I am having us walk in to an empty place. Help me out....

We'd like to stay in NJ, but if it is going to be completely Beat... we'll go to the city. Hoboken may be an option... but I remember last year Hoboken was empty all summer long... Maybe it won't be bad yet since Summer hasn't really set in yet.

We love to dace so either a Big Bar with Dancing or a small club/ lounge would work.

I went to Hoboken a few times last summer when we didn't wanna go to the shore. River Street and the Planet were okay. Not to crowded, but not totally dead. And since it's still early in the season, they'll proably have a decent crowd.

Originally posted by barbiegirl

sigmagal - if you are looking in the city, try OHM.

it's a mix between a lounge and a club, you guys can probably get reduced with the amount of people you have !!

Ohm is a nice spot, so is 151 on Saturdays.....