Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts - too damn crowded!

For the first time in many years, I have to admit that I actually left Tempts on Sunday around 1am because it was tooooo damn crowded. Whats the point if you cant move, cant dance and cant enjoy the music... this Memorial Day weekend was f'n insane, it was more crowded than the closing party was last year and they locked the doors for that at one point.

As always, I'll be back. Line up the shots Frankie!

that's one of the reason I didn't go..........I can deal with the crowd to be honest but since it's a trip for me, I'd rather go on a regular night...........the regulars are more fun to hang with than the huge mass of people who only go out twice a summer (that being, Memorial and Labor Day)

people get way too excited and the place ends up like a trainwreck............not to say it did, but it has before.

:D

Originally posted by laurie619

yeah I would have to agree with ya...I left and went to merge for a little but ended up at tempts at the end...it got a little better but not much... I think this weekend will be better, dont you ;)

It will most def be better this weekend, less people, more room to dance, more room for mayhem. Although I think I'll have to pass this weekend and catch up the following week. Save up some energy, some brain cells and some money.

Yeah it was really crowded so I pretty much stayed in one spot all night. I don't mind the crowd because you have to expect that...it's just the people that push aggressively through the crowd..trampling over people. It's FUCKING ANNOYING!!!

But besides that had a great time...... :D

Originally posted by njdionysus

It will most def be better this weekend, less people, more room to dance, more room for mayhem. Although I think I'll have to pass this weekend and catch up the following week. Save up some energy, some brain cells and some money.

Brain cells are few and far between right about now......:hat:

Originally posted by neena16

Yeah it was really crowded so I pretty much stayed in one spot all night. I don't mind the crowd because you have to expect that...it's just the people that push aggressively through the crowd..trampling over people. It's FUCKING ANNOYING!!!

But besides that had a great time...... :D

No offense to you girls, but some of those same annoying people pushing and shoving through the crowd are girls, who THINK they deserve to push their way through. Somebody should trample those bitches, there is no need to push. I'm a big guy at 6'4 and I never push, the word excuse me works.

No offense to you girls, but some of those same annoying people pushing and shoving through the crowd are girls, who THINK they deserve to push their way through. Somebody should trample those bitches, there is no need to push. I'm a big guy at 6'4 and I never push, the word excuse me works.

I am 5'0 tall and you guys don't hear or see me down there, over I go :D

:laugh: :laugh: I AM GUILTY OF THAT. . .:laugh: :laugh:

WHOOPS. . . SORRY guys, but when your 5 nothing and the music is loud there is no other way. . .;)

:laugh: :laugh: I AM GUILTY OF THAT. . .:laugh: :laugh:

WHOOPS. . . SORRY guys, but when your 5 nothing and the music is loud there is no other way. . .;)

I guess I'm just different than most guys, I look down below for the shortys to make sure I'm not stepping on anyone especially the girls. No need to push, just follow and weave your way through.

Before the days of pills and what not, there use to be fights in Tempts every weekend because people were drunk and pushing through the crowd. People use to get stomped, the fights were crazzzzzzy back then and I hated the place for that shit. Although Sunday I heard that this girl I know, punched another girl in her face because the girl "stepped on her foot", lol. Only at Tempts.

I guess I'm just different than most guys, I look down below for the shortys to make sure I'm not stepping on anyone especially the girls. No need to push, just follow and weave your way through.

YOU ARE PROB THE ONLY GUY I KNOW THAT DOES THAT. . .;)

YOU ARE PROB THE ONLY GUY I KNOW THAT DOES THAT. . .;)

What can I say, I'm a lil older, a lil wiser and I have respect for people, that is until they disrespect me. Most of my friends look out for the shortys too, no need to push and run people over. You'll find us chilln and going crazy over at Frankie's bar most weekends.

What can I say, I'm a lil older, a lil wiser and I have respect for people, that is until they disrespect me. Most of my friends look out for the shortys too, no need to push and run people over. You'll find us chilln and going crazy over at Frankie's bar most weekends.

HA HA HA IS THAT THE SAME FRANKIE THAT WORKS AT ABYSS? IF IT IS I AM OVER BY THIS BAR FOR SOME OF THE NIGHT! :D

I have to say that believe it or not there are some respectable guys that if they see your getting squashed within the crowd they move a little to let a lady through. That happened twice this past weekend...so maybe one of those guys was you. :D

BUT there are definitely more guys in there that stomp their way through...and don't give a shit even though they are 3 times bigger then girls.