Clubplanet Nightlife Community

transplants

ketkat

holyt s*#t, melanee can quote...damn, oh and tension tamer. im glad to see that i have been able to get you riled up....roflmaooo seriously, the warehouse thing could be fun, not about money, but about getting djs from here that want a chance, to spin...im game, and i can get hella promotion and talent from canada, good shit man! just lemme know. and i have a great personality thank you very much:P i just dont know how to use it lmaoooooo

Guest jroo

hey man. you got a car? if not, i think that greyhound has some good deals this summer for trips to miami. here's what you do to get over miami man, find some cool people and hang out with them. when you go to buzz, dont worry about the candy ravers, or the grunge DnB kids. just listen to the music you want to, and dance and goof off with your friends. if you're trying to get hooked up then go to other places.

Guest jroo

hey zag, you still need help with that couch?? and who all is going tonight? i might, if i can get talked into it.

Originally posted by jroo

hey zag, you still need help with that couch?? and who all is going tonight? i might, if i can get talked into it.

Dude! Definately!! I'll go pick your ass up or I'll buy you a lap dance at your favorite strip club if I have to. Seriously, I rented a Ryder truck from 5pm today till 9am tomorrow. I have Vic and possibly my other roomate to help but if you can give us a hand that would be awesome. Like I said, I'll hook you up with some dinner or a BBQ at our place afterwards. :deal:

I don't get it. Ketkat doesn't like druggie ravers but wants to party in fields and warehouses? :confused: I'm so confused. Must be all the drugs I've done...

I don't see anything wrong with the scene here. Buzz blows any other club in the US away. Ibiza is a vacation spot. Buzz is in DC, where you can work AND play. And who the hell wants to party in a warehouse anyway? The sound is shitty. There are no drinks. There's no ventilation. And you have to piss on the floor. I can think of 1000 better ways to spend my night than straining to hear music with a bunch of cracked out 15 year olds wearing stupid surgical masks that make them look like the outcasts of society they really are. Stop watching "Groove". Digweed don't play at warehouses anymore.

ketkat does not hate druggie ravers. believe me otherwise I would be dead. LOL. Shady I think its all the drugs he's done...Hehe! :tongue: Wait drugs are bad right? We don't do that.....LOL J/K I hope introducing him to this doesn't effect what u think of me. Not that yall had any thoughts but I still wanna meet all of you. Ahhhh...I will probably be at Buzz June 7th. Thats when my friend gets back from Fl. :) That 21 n up thing is outta the? Me 2 young...:(

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I don't get it. Ketkat doesn't like druggie ravers but wants to party in fields and warehouses? :confused: I'm so confused. Must be all the drugs I've done...

I don't see anything wrong with the scene here. Buzz blows any other club in the US away. Ibiza is a vacation spot. Buzz is in DC, where you can work AND play. And who the hell wants to party in a warehouse anyway? The sound is shitty. There are no drinks. There's no ventilation. And you have to piss on the floor. I can think of 1000 better ways to spend my night than straining to hear music with a bunch of cracked out 15 year olds wearing stupid surgical masks that make them look like the outcasts of society they really are. Stop watching "Groove". Digweed don't play at warehouses anymore.

Sumed up nicely.

Originally posted by ketkat

very good.....thanks for the geography lesson, i wasnt saying either place is the same....but i was saying that the whole club scene here reeks and i was hoping for new alternatives in the form of people saying hey what abouyt here have you tried that. but i will take what i am given. yes miami is very different, and i love the tunnel in ny, and buzz is great if youre 18 and love to see a show now and then or the same djs spin regularly. havent been to bmore, but im definitely gonna check that out. and as for differences in places...i just got back from ibiza. and that was another world. and the house dj at club pacha would be picked up in a heart beat by a lable if he was spinning here. probably the best spinning ive ever heard pro or smalltime.

ummmmm news flash, tunnel has been closed for over a year, just so you know

CD