Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls---cut or uncut?

bustaknut2001

un-cut is way better.....its all about the more sensation that can be felt by the man with the millions of nerve endings that are in the simple piece of skin that is cut off....by the man having that extra sensation he can make the woman feel that much better because he can feel her body a hell of a lot better.....

SO UN-CUT IS THE WAY TO GO!!!!

Originally posted by dgmodel

anteaters are gross!!!

I'm uncut and I can assure you that it doesn't look like an anteater. I think mine is a little different than most uncut guys because it's never covered (looks just like a cut one). Every single girl I've ever been with never even realized it until I told them, and they all claimed it felt ten times better. As far as hygiene goes, if a guy has cheese dick, I think a girl wouldn't want to be with him because of his cheese dick, not the fact that he's uncut. A bar of Lever 2000 takes care of everything!

I'm glad I wasn't mutilated. :D

Sometimes I wish I was uncircumsized so I could get whatever extra sensation it might cause, but I agree 100% with the cut being way better for BJs. Not a matter of taste or anything if you maintain well, but it's just a lot harder to keep a good grip on, nahmean?

Uhhh NIP THE TIP! Its just done these days, its the in thing ;)! I could care less about extra sensation, I can feel things NO PROBLEM, sometimes I can just catch a glance and im plymouth, G*d forbid I was more sensitive. Also the reason they cut our love muscle is cause its healthier, that little extra added Ugmph! could get infected and then we lose the whole schlong! Im no Doctor but, Id like to keep that safe and in tact... Also it makes sense that you can catch more diseases with that shyt still on ;) !

:laugh::D

Originally posted by rdancer

Uhhh NIP THE TIP! Its just done these days, its the in thing ;)! I could care less about extra sensation, I can feel things NO PROBLEM, sometimes I can just catch a glance and im plymouth, G*d forbid I was more sensitive. Also the reason they cut our love muscle is cause its healthier, that little extra added Ugmph! could get infected and then we lose the whole schlong! Im no Doctor but, Id like to keep that safe and in tact... Also it makes sense that you can catch more diseases with that shyt still on ;) !

:laugh::D

Yes, there is a greater risk of infection because the foreskin keeps things in there, BUT the foreskin also helps prevent stuff from getting in there as well. There has never been any proof that getting cut is healthier. Everything has it's ups and downs, but we were made this way for a reason, right? I was actually thinking of getting it done in the past because I was afraid of being rejected by girls, but then no one ever turned me down. They never even noticed, and when I did tell them, they said it felt better. I hear that most guys who get it done later in life regret it anyway. Glad I still got my skin! :D

Originally posted by rdancer

Well nowadays most people dont have a choice, its done in the hospitals ;)! :biggrin: To each his own foreskin! :laugh:

Yeah, the child doesn't have a choice, BUT his parents do. It's mandatory that the doctor asks the parents whether or not they want their child to be circumcised.

:sperm: :sperm: :sperm: CUT CUT CUT!!!!!!!!1 IT FEELS SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!! ESOPECIALLY IN RAL SEX!!!!! I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO PULL UR SKIN BACK!!!!!1 PLUS THE SENSATION IS SO MUCH BETTER WHENIUT IS UT!!!!! UR PUSSY GETS WET FASTER!!!!!!

I see that a lot of Americans are cut. Is it just for hygienic reasons or religious?

As far as I know, here in Europe only muslim ar cut. So I'm not and I dont even know someone really good who is. And I even never had an infection or some ish because of that. :-)

I think the penis-tip is something extra sensitive and so its good that its in an protective layer. I think you won't let your jewellery lay in your trunk without protection :-)

beat-biz

Originally posted by beat-biz

I see that a lot of Americans are cut. Is it just for hygienic reasons or religious?

As far as I know, here in Europe only muslim ar cut. So I'm not and I dont even know someone really good who is. And I even never had an infection or some ish because of that. :-)

I think the penis-tip is something extra sensitive and so its good that its in an protective layer. I think you won't let your jewellery lay in your trunk without protection :-)

beat-biz

Medically speaking in America, it has been a toss up or years. In the 70's it was said that it didn't make a difference, then it did, then it didn't and back and fourth. It is basically up to the parents disgresion now I believe.

I'm not cut, and never would I recomend anybody to deprive them of the extra sensation. My dumb ass brother in law decided to circumsize his penis at age of 25, what an idiot, he couldn't move for weeks, sex was out of the quiestion for months.