Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GROOVEJET Friday ~ The continuation!

Rizzo: real or not real whatever..but look @ it this way..no matter how long uve lived in NYC..there is no way in hell u can adopt a word like HERB into ur vocabulary. especially if u run in the circles u say u run in , i know tons of people who go out to these trendy little model cubby holes...and ive never heard any of them say a word like HERB ....to b honest with ya ur linguistic pattern is all fucked up..u never type the same..u dont have the speech pattern of someone who emigrated to the states 10 yrs ago..especially of someone who travels a lot. it just doesnt add up....but in the end...its all in fun..so keep on doin what ur doin ..shit sure helps me kill a long day at the office

:laugh: give it a rest. Basing all of this on the word HERB, and the way I type.... this was funny at first but now you guys are really dedicated.

I'll tell you what, If time is on my side I will invite a few of you to Pangaea on a Sunday get you a few tables and see who's fooling who.