Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Rdancer

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

from tiesto bein cheese..to every1 bein a feg..to eric boning my mom..to me bonin erics mom in his new saab..to dancers cannoli's...to ass-eating!! what the fuck happened to this thread!

LOL good point.

going off topic on posts is like, unheard of on this board :laugh::)

from tiesto bein cheese..to every1 bein a feg..to eric boning my mom..to me bonin erics mom in his new saab..to dancers cannoli's...to ass-eating!! what the fuck happened to this thread!

Yes we all certainly went into different themes and variations... But there is one thing I can say And I hold my breath with this, this post is 100% Drama Free ;)! :biggrin:

:laugh:

ok Larry and alan you 2 need to calm down.. :puke::laugh: Lynne Its all yoru fault for bringing that up.. lol you cant mention stuff like that around peole on CP... jk mwaaaaaaz

Originally posted by rdancer

Yes we all certainly went into different themes and variations... But there is one thing I can say And I hold my breath with this, this post is 100% Drama Free ;)! :biggrin:

Good point :)

Helen- LOL

Originally posted by legend38

O god, I don't even wanna know....

BTW , anyone notice that if you post a thread attn'd to one of us, it always somehow turns out to be like, 90 pages?

Bro we are popular, Oh Wait! We aren't its a message board.. Ok, Ill be the first to admit it ( actually others did before me ) we spend a lot of time on the computer, we type fast, we know about the internet, and we are nerdy club goers who know everything about every club.)

BTw did you know that Exit was built in 1905 and was traditionally a meat market that server as a slaughterhouse for NYc for ohhhhh! 25 years until a man lost his hand and a cow bit its own nipple ( Sorry im reaching) :laugh: :laugh:

Bro we are popular, Oh Wait! We aren't its a message board.. Ok, Ill be the first to admit it ( actually others did before me ) we spend a lot of time on the computer, we type fast, we know about the internet, and we are nerdy club goers who know everything about every club.)

yeah, and thank god for IT jobs :)

BTw did you know that Exit was built in 1905 and was traditionally a meat market that server as a slaughterhouse for NYc for ohhhhh! 25 years until a man lost his hand and a cow bit its own nipple ( Sorry im reaching) :laugh: :laugh:

:clap::laugh2:

O god, I don't even wanna know....

BTW , anyone notice that if you post a thread attn'd to one of us, it always somehow turns out to be like, 90 pages?

i couldnt help myself larry...i was like OO ITS THE COOL CP CREW ..HOW CAN I BE DOWNNN? :tongue: ...i mean larry..alan..lynne..debby...and then helen tops it off..how can i notttt wana b down!

Ahh that is not what I was implyin Serg, i was just saying how we make these pointless threads go forever.

PS you forgot rob, he might be slightly upset.

Um, He didn't forget me. I want nothing to do with the 2 ppl that started this thread.

Im inspired to sing a lovely tune..

Hakuna Matata!

What a wonderful phrase

Hakuna Matata!

Ain't no passing craze

It means no worries

For the rest of your days

It's our problem-free philosophy

Hakuna Matata!

Why, when he was a young warthog...

When I was a young wart hoooog!

Very nice.