Clubplanet Nightlife Community

General Post Whoring

nyis4meatheads

Yeah, so my last couple of days have gone a little something like this.. :what::pissy:

My Boss

:stupid:

So I haven't really been able to post a lot.. so, I figured I'd reply to 5 or so topics, most of the time having nothing to do with whatever the topic was about. It's always nice to have something to read in the morning!!

:nopity:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yeah, so my last couple of days have gone a little something like this.. :what::pissy:

My Boss

:stupid:

So I haven't really been able to post a lot.. so, I figured I'd reply to 5 or so topics, most of the time having nothing to do with whatever the topic was about. It's always nice to have something to read in the morning!!

:nopity:

sounds like a fun filled week so far.... do we need a few drinks?

Originally posted by puck

lwts not all get excited yet.......we still have much to do

unauthorized he says; blah blah blah blah

puck, you're officially the greatest thing that's ever happened to Boston. I understand you slightly less than I understand differential equations.

You're from Europe I'm guessing, yet you're very interested in Boston club life. Hey, who could blame you, it's great over here! :D:tongue:

I'm entertained by every post you write... mostly because I have NO idea where you're coming from. Keep up the good work!

Originally posted by vikkii123

GOOD FRIDAY :) MORNING ALL :party:

Hell Yeah it's a good friday! I'm taking a half-day today, leaving at noon and I couldn't possibly be happier about it! Meeting some friends for lunch, trying on a tux, rehearsing at the church then good food and many, many :pint:'s

The weather is going to be perfect this weekend... the Sox are going to beat the Yankees, the C's are going to force a game 7, and all will be right with the universe once and for all! :cool::hat:

Hell Yeah it's a good friday! I'm taking a half-day today, leaving at noon and I couldn't possibly be happier about it! Meeting some friends for lunch, trying on a tux, rehearsing at the church then good food and many, many :pint:'s

The weather is going to be perfect this weekend... the Sox are going to beat the Yankees, the C's are going to force a game 7, and all will be right with the universe once and for all! :cool::hat:

Except you missing JP:laugh:

Hey have a blast this weekend, next week we:beer:

Originally posted by malanee

Is post whoring anything like DJ whoring? I mean - can I get a free t-shirt or something? :D

Sorry, no free t-shirts. They're $14.45 plus $2.38 shipping and handling.

The shirts are stylish with an emblazed "Ima PostWhore" logo on the front and "Post Whores Do It All Day... and All Night" slogan on the back.

You can also pick up our line of "Will Post For Food" mugs and pencils at any local $.99 store.

The shirts are stylish with an emblazed "Ima PostWhore" logo on the front and "Post Whores Do It All Day... and All Night" slogan on the back.

You can also pick up our line of "Will Post For Food" mugs and pencils at any local $.99 store.

:laugh: :laugh:

You crack me up

I think I deserve a free one