Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all the tempts peeps.

Originally posted by neena16

:laugh: people with dirty minds could take this the wrong way....but I didn't...;)

Jenni...I hardly saw you this weekend....what happened to you at Surf??

I did not feel like waiting on line so I didn't get in. Sergio didnt let me cut so I am mad at him !!! I heard it was fun tho and about people w/ dirty minds i am surprised Vipetch didn't rip that one apart As for Tempts ..... on Sun I got lost for about 2 hours other than that I was there all weekend !!!! you guys are not going down this weekend ?

Look for napkins and you'll find me, cigs, emmitt, laurie, spygirl, jarmino, tempkid, sometimes scuba steve, club angel, club kitty, djdan, club paltinum,

Stop by do a shot..........

Back bar by the bathrooms against the wall.:spin::grin3::vomit2:

Originally posted by ceeotter

Look for napkins and you'll find me, cigs, emmitt, laurie, spygirl, jarmino, tempkid, sometimes scuba steve, club angel, club kitty, djdan, club paltinum,

Stop by do a shot..........

Back bar by the bathrooms against the wall.:spin::grin3::vomit2:

One of my most favorite bars down the Shore:D

Originally posted by jennijugs

I did not feel like waiting on line so I didn't get in. Sergio didnt let me cut so I am mad at him !!! I heard it was fun tho and about people w/ dirty minds i am surprised Vipetch didn't rip that one apart As for Tempts ..... on Sun I got lost for about 2 hours other than that I was there all weekend !!!! you guys are not going down this weekend ?

WE're missing this weekend even though the weather is suppose to be nice....we'll be down next weekend and of course it'll probably rain. :mad:

...sorry to hear you were mangled this weekend and suffered from memory loss...I wish I could of joined you but I was babysitting :isok: (Guess who?? VIP-TECH knows) again this weekend.

Originally posted by vip-tech

AT ONE POINT??? IT WAS THE WHOLE FUCKIN NIGHT YOU SCHWACK HEAD

I almost lost my toes that night...my feet were killing me..I was on my feet from 2pm-4am...try it guys.....being in those kinds of shoes for 14 hours...besides I think I saw puk-tech propped against that ledge for part of the night. ;)

Originally posted by neena16

WE're missing this weekend even though the weather is suppose to be nice....we'll be down next weekend and of course it'll probably rain. :mad:

...sorry to hear you were mangled this weekend and suffered from memory loss...I wish I could of joined you but I was babysitting :isok: (Guess who?? VIP-TECH knows) again this weekend.

I hope you're not referring to me!!

Originally posted by vip-tech

AT ONE POINT??? IT WAS THE WHOLE FUCKIN NIGHT YOU SCHWACK HEAD

The ledge has to be the best seat in the house on the holiday weekends.

You need to start charging people to sit on that ledge. Just start this weekend though.

What's a Schwack Head?