Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How To Look Available???

marcid21

ok...so while I was away this weekend, I met a guy from my hometown in Joisey....and the day after we met he brought up the subject of how he approached me the night before....

He told me he saw me standing with some friends, and that I glanced his way, and then continued to scan the room, showing no emotion at all....He said he was a little hesitant to say anything, because he wasn't sure of my reaction ((maybe I was taken, or not interested, etc))

So...then I brought it up to a guy friend of mine, and he was like..."yeah, I don't think I would approach you either. You always have this look that says LEAVE ME ALONE"....so this leaves me wondering...

What do you guys look for when you approach someone....???:blank:

Good question.....almost everyone I have met tells me that I looked like a bitch before they started talking to me, both guys and girls. Even friends of mine tell me I can just look bitchy when they know I'm usually not. I'd like to know what it is that girls do that can make them seem bitchy because I don't exactly try to look that way?

I have noticed that when girls are open, and look at me directly to show recognition, that makes me think they're interested.

BUt also, all of those non-verbal cues, such as subtle glances(like over-the-shoulder, winks, etc) and not being afraid to touch the guy in the *proper* areas will show that you're interested.

That's what i believe ;)

Eye contact, eye contact, eye contact!

I read an article once that suggested that when men check out women on the street, subway, etc., it's often not to admire them, but rather to see whether they get recognition in return -- sort of an ego check, if you will. Eye contact is a HUGE confidence booster. Make eye contact, and I bet your chances of being approached will increase about 500%.

Eye contact + smile = even better. It's all about making the guy feel like he's not going to be rejected outright.

;)

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i have an idea

get down on the floor...spread your legs..and scream "OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!!"

thats a good way to get noticed

:devil:

Shes alreayd tried that... numerous times...

(btw, LOL, eric, this is in the running for post of the day! :laugh: )

omg hahahhaahha! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeah, not like I want all the freaks to approach me ((as if they already don't)), but I don't want to look like a bitch either...I guess the smile/eye contact thing could work...and I'm sure I could figure out the desperation look....

see...the thing is...I never even try ANYTHING....:blank:

Originally posted by marcid21

omg hahahhaahha! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeah, not like I want all the freaks to approach me ((as if they already don't)), but I don't want to look like a bitch either...I guess the smile/eye contact thing could work...and I'm sure I could figure out the desperation look....

see...the thing is...I never even try ANYTHING....:blank:

don´t look away when a guy you like looks at you, smile. if he looks away (->he´s shy) or he doesn´t approach, walk up to him and say "hi, i noticed that you noticed me and i just wanted you to notice that i noticed you too". haha a girl once approached me with that, i was like "what??!!" but then i got it and thought it was pretty cool :)!

Originally posted by gmccookny

...not being afraid to touch the guy in the *proper* areas will show that you're interested.

funny, i always found a crotch grab pretty much did the trick....

;>

i have no clue why people approach me sometimes. i tend to have that distant stare, too. maybe my fly is open and i don't realize it, hrhrhrrh.

Originally posted by wideskies

funny, i always found a crotch grab pretty much did the trick....

;>

i have no clue why people approach me sometimes. i tend to have that distant stare, too. maybe my fly is open and i don't realize it, hrhrhrrh.

maybe they're all masochists... :tongue:

I will approach any girl or group of girls that don't have guys with them. However, there's also something... like if the girls have their attention on something and don't look like they want to be approached or something, I might not then.

It's hard to tell. I like to approach girls that look like they expect to be approached..... just stand around expectantly lol...

No, why don't you go and approach whatever guys you think are hot? You can always try that too..

Yeah, at clubs I pretty much just approach any group of hot girls where there are more girls then guys, yet I like to stay away from groups or girls that have guys with them.

Everyone thinks I am also a bitch, there first impession is, without me even speaking. Then if they do talk to me or approach me, there like blow away by how much I looked like a bitch and wasn't. But for the most part, I have to act like I am interested or they just stare and never make the move....... So sad............

Don't judge a book by it's cover I guess.................................

:D