Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex w/ petite girls vs. tall girls

dolcemimi

From a sex positioning persepective - which sized female moves around better ?

I think short girls would move better because we have less leg inches and can easily bend into all sords of different shapes and men can pick us up and throw us around easily..

I look at tall girls - models like Heidi Klum and Giselle who have extremely loong legs and wonder what or how they switch from a 69 to a doggy without hitting their men in the face with their extremely long legs - it must be pretty awkward...

wierd....cause I just had a conversation with a friend about this today...

I'm 4'11''...and every guy that I've been with...((and i'm serious, basically every guy)) has said how amazing it feels inside me....

I don't think i have some bionic pus pus or something....I seriously think it has something to do with how small my insides are...

so yeah...petite girls...without a motha f'n doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

Originally posted by bobross

if a girl knows how to work it, i dont think it matters too much...

but i have a thing for shortys, so id prefer petite girls :D

FLEIXIBILITY is the main thing i think...tall, short, whatever, if you can swing those legs behind your head you won't hit him ;) lol...

I am fairly tall (5'7") and my boyfriend is very tall (6'2") I am the first "taller" girl that he has been with. He prefers taller girls because it is difficult to do certain positions with a smaller girl, I think he might even prefer a taller girl if he had the choice. So it would all depend on what the guy prefers and I guess how tall he is.... But flexiblity is the key and I have lots of that!

Originally posted by marcid21

wierd....cause I just had a conversation with a friend about this today...

I'm 4'11''...and every guy that I've been with...((and i'm serious, basically every guy)) has said how amazing it feels inside me....

all guys say that to all girls... do you expect to hear, "wow, this feels horrible in here."

me, i like my girls petite

Id have to agree with the flexability debate.

Ive been with amazons that were taller then me.

and im up there myself 6'4ish.

and lil lovely latin girls that id sometimes lose under my shoes :laugh:

I dont have a preference..color shape n' size...i love all women.

Each have their own pleasureable attributes.

:flame:

Originally posted by tastyt

I wonder what positions that would be? :confused:

um in the shower..how can a tall guy have you bent over if your short and they are tall...I had problems with a taller guy and doggy didnt last long, b/c my feet feel asleep and he was gettin cramps in his legs..so sometimes height does have a factor:tongue:

Originally posted by fierydesire

um in the shower..how can a tall guy have you bent over if your short and they are tall...

Ask Quoth... he'll tell ya all about how those deep knee bends work wonders to alleviate vast differences in height... :laugh:

...no preference...all sizes are great...just like the old school song "Fly Tetas"...Little Ones, Big Ones...

..and dont forget my ole motto, "where there's a will, there's a way"...humans are resiliant - especially so in sexual matters...

Originally posted by jimk29

all guys say that to all girls... do you expect to hear, "wow, this feels horrible in here."

:laugh: :laugh: ....so true...that would definitely be a mood killer as much fun to hear as "Are you already inside....I can't even feel you" :D

I think there really isn't a "right size" for everyone...it's purely a matter of preference...although I can see the difficulties it makes if both partners aren't equal in size and you try to have sex while standing....unless you enjoy to be tip-toeing and your guy really likes the knee-bend version ;)

IMO it doesnt matter much..im 6'6 and my gf now is @ 5'6\5'7..before that the girl was 5'8ish and before that was 5'1ish...the small girls are good to toss around and carry about..the bigger girls (for us big guys) are nice cuz u can play with them and wont fear breaking them in half...

bring them all on :)