Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do people really have sex at Exit?

yes back in 98-99, Tunnel had unisex bathrooms.. many had sex, intercourse, oral etc.. some perverts peeped though toilet doors, tunnel was always packed so there was also lots of gropping and i remember seeing one guy actually fingering some drunk girl dancing in the cage. talk about perversion and end of cilvilization..

Originally posted by usa

yes back in 98-99, Tunnel had unisex bathrooms.. many had sex, intercourse, oral etc.. some perverts peeped though toilet doors, tunnel was always packed so there was also lots of gropping and i remember seeing one guy actually fingering some drunk girl dancing in the cage. talk about perversion and end of cilvilization..

wow, I think we found a topic that we agree on...

And these people don't get kicked out for this? Where the hell is security when all this is happening?

I can see the excitement of sex in a place you might get caught, but the people who are downright having sex in front of everybody are dirty and scummy!

I've seen it a bunch of times at Exit... but its ok, its clean right? FOOLS! They probably get herpes from the couple that was there last time. High class people we are talking about here. I seriously don't understand why bouncers dont kick them out. One of these days i'm going to take a few pictures for all to see. I'm also going to find out where these sluts live and mail the pics to their parents. Hooking up is one thing, but all this other crap is just nasty. Keep it in the dirty bathrooms please! Thank you Gary. :D

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

...Ok...So let me get this straight... people get thrown out of Exit for having weed...but its OK to have sex and eat each other out on the stage :blank::confused: :confused:

One's legal and one isn't, simple really.

are people surprised to hear that sex is a common act performed in any clubs, whether it be a huge superclub or an intimate lounge?

clubs are usually an escape from the daily grind, a place for pure hedonism.

hedonism is defined differently for every individual.. this can mean drinking stiff martinis, popping those lovely white pills, filling your nose with whatever possible, getting your groove on, meeting sexy people, or the most hedonistic act of all, fucking.

so, anything goes in a club. just make sure you don't sit in the mess afterwards.. :vomit3:

and i think we all agree, you think Exit is bad? you sure as hell missed a lot at the Tunnel then! 3somes were commonly spotted in dark corners, cute gay boys giving BJs were seen in the toilets, drunk girls getting it from behind was nothing.. how i miss the Tunnel! :heart:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

:( u dont think im digusting do u? i never actually had INTERCOURSE in exit...or any club for that matter. but i fooled around in the bathroom a few times. umm..i think u know something bout that dont ya? ;)

:mad:

com on and get with it. If your not banging in a club or you havent then you need to do so soooooonnnn.

If you see people gettig busy,smile becaus half the reason they r doin it is for pretty peole like you, to watch them get off..EXHIBITIONISMMMMM NYC - NON stop.

Roxy- Way too hard to fck there, tooo much security, only possble place is that balcony by hip hop room, hopefully the new roxy has lil booths for US FREAKS

Sound Factory-It use to be easy now security walks ar0und and bother you jst for getting head..WTF?

EXIT-I will see howsuccesful I am when me and my girl go on Friday, they dont throw you out for that do they?

come on if you see a hotcple banging , go ahead and rub your self HAHHAHAH

Peace

Javixtasydianahouse0036.JPG

dianahouse0013.JPG

Originally posted by xtcgspot

:( u dont think im digusting do u? i never actually had INTERCOURSE in exit...or any club for that matter. but i fooled around in the bathroom a few times. umm..i think u know something bout that dont ya? ;)

do guys always have to brag and blow someone's spot on a public messageboard???? :confused::blown:

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Linabina,

You fooled around at Exit with that guy? I just read on the sex board that you're an innocent one.

BustaKnut

UUUUGHHHH...... i hate this shit. no i never had sex with him in exit. he was my bf for a year... so whatever we did behind the fuckin bathroom door in exit should have been kept OUR business... but some people just dont know when to stfu... :mad:

and no busta... i wasnt blowing up at u...

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

And these people don't get kicked out for this? Where the hell is security when all this is happening?

I can see the excitement of sex in a place you might get caught, but the people who are downright having sex in front of everybody are dirty and scummy!

:letsgo:

Couple of weeks ago I was sitting on the couches on the 2nd floor and this guy next to me was giving a head to another guy. The bouncers came with flashlights, I thought they were going to throw those guys out, but the bouncers just told them to stop and walked away.:no::makeout::party: