Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The 1 (for guys)

sporkle

ive never been married but i have been in love...i guess to me it would be the intense desire to be around this person..and when u arent u dont feel complete..and when u are u feel whole again...when u wake up u wished they were there..and when they leave u miss them before they are out the door...i agree tho..someone u can see yourself with in 50 years...even tho the divorce rate is over 50% now...

:what:

When do you think you've found the girl you want to marry?

When I adore her flaws.

When shes content with mine.

When we can sit together for an hour in comfortable silence

When we can relate..and hold a intellectually stimulating philosophical conversation.

When we have so much to teach eachother.

When she can cook up a storm and will let me too..

even though i cant because she knows itll make me happy.

When she drops her guard..and I drop mine...and were embraced...with nothing to hide.

:flame:

I found her... picked up the ring this afternoon, giving it to her July 16th in Paris... I don't know how i know she is the one, its just this feeling that I have. Like, without her, my life would be meaningless... i get no greater pleasure than making her happy

When I feel like it's being forced upon me.....

OK, being slightly less cynical, I'm sure that I'll feel that way eventually, but I'm sure that no matter who it is, I couldn't feel that way for the next few years or so. Been there, done that, have the shotglass, down a ring, up a george foreman grill, down a bed, up dishes and silverware. I guess what I'm saying is that the two biggest factors on myself getting there are probably my own maturity, and that feeling like the clock's ticking...