Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone miss....

Originally posted by Kuro

This is totally off topic, I know, but I can't believe that Chynado11 resues to give head. That's just madness. Ok, carry on.

I don't believe, I think she would, RIGHT CHYNA..........

Originally posted by pgiddy

I don't believe, I think she would, RIGHT CHYNA..........

ummm pgiddy dont push it there buddy, and Kuro why is it weird? i just dont like it, the domination thing kicks in and actually if they dont want to go down on me because of it, is fine with me!!

CD:)

Originally posted by vicman

well yeah, but test driving the car when your folks are in the bed room next door would make me feel weird

i agreee with vic unless im married or if i live in my rents basement somewhere not right next to their bedroom, id feel awkward, besides my mom would perform kung fu on me and my partner

:laugh2:

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

i agreee with vic unless im married or if i live in my rents basement somewhere not right next to their bedroom, id feel awkward, besides my mom would perform kung fu on me and my partner

:laugh2:

CD

yeah it would be akward if your in the middle of the action and then you get a knock on your door, "hey kids, can you tone it down a little were trying to sleep here!" wtf?!?!

Originally posted by vicman

yeah it would be akward if your in the middle of the action and then you get a knock on your door, "hey kids, can you tone it down a little were trying to sleep here!" wtf?!?!

Akward shmakward...Once, me and her were messing around in my living room amd she left her bra on the floor there, the next morning i open up my eyes and see my mom neatly folding it and putting it next to my bad. I waslike WTF? Now THAT was akward, hehe...

Originally posted by nautilus60

Akward shmakward...Once, me and her were messing around in my living room amd she left her bra on the floor there, the next morning i open up my eyes and see my mom neatly folding it and putting it next to my bad. I waslike WTF? Now THAT was akward, hehe...

hell when i was a kid i visited a sister of mine, stayed with her a few days in Miami, over the weekend we went to visit her then bf in Orlando, I slept in the living room while they got the br. woke up the next morning to use the br and found a rubber in the toilet..i was like, "ewwwwww, wtf!? you guys shouldve flushed the damn toilet at least" ive been traumatized ever since :(

Originally posted by Kuro

This is totally off topic, I know, but I can't believe that Chynado11 resues to give head. That's just madness. Ok, carry on.

I sense a bit of sexual frustration there kuro. :D I see no reason for you to complain...since you are all about the male g-spot:cool: