Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN Conduit: When is Robbie Rivera going to be there?

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Where is RR going to be I love him he is off the hook

no one but disco house fans aside from a few other people heard of him till funkatron now hes off the hook i love it. oh and now hes RR lol.......just like JP,DT,JV...this isnt hating just amusing how people are

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by wakeup

no one but disco house fans aside from a few other people heard of him till funkatron now hes off the hook i love it. oh and now hes RR lol.......just like JP,DT,JV...this isnt hating just amusing how people are

have you seen him live?

cause I have.... SICK!!! at first its all disco funky crap then he drops the hammer like Cole Trickle..... so to me he is RR.....

Originally posted by djdanfury

You posted about it before, but you never gave us a date. Thanks

Robbie has a new agent in the US who is screwing things up for him. This agent has no experience and has fumbled the ball. Regrettably, as long as this new agent is representing Robbie, he won't be playing Conduit any time soon. Sorry DJDANFURY.

I have just been informed, however, that on Saturday, June 22nd there will be a Guiness Book of World Records broken at Conduit.

The worlds youngest DJ will play from 11:00 - 2:00am. His name is Lil Monster DJ from Orlando, Fl.

7 YEARS OLD!!! and mixes the dopest progressive house and tribal.

2 representatives from G.B.W.R. will be there to officially cover the event and take pictures of the worlds youngest professional DJ. I, know, I know..It's on a Temps night but what can I say? If anyone ever needs a break from the cheesy shore please feel free to come down. Our party is kickin all summer long...

Seee ya!

-js

Originally posted by saleen351

have you seen him live?

cause I have.... SICK!!! at first its all disco funky crap then he drops the hammer like Cole Trickle..... so to me he is RR.....

i never heard him live by i heard about him that if u can stick out the disco house for an hour or 2 it will be worth the wait..if its true he'll be at miss jr's bday at exit ill be there hopefully he'll be on early so i dont have to see to many circle jerks