Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats up with the NEXTELS this past weekend

Originally posted by saynotodrama

If you're talking about down the shore... My friends and I all have Verizon and we experienced the same problems!!

I have AT&T, I had no problems... Everyone I know with Verizon, Nextel, and Cingular had no service at all....

Originally posted by smokee

My Verizon service seemed to work after the 4th of 5th try of each call.

SMOKEE

EXACTLY!!!! Although ...even when the call DID go through..it usually went to the persons voicemail after 5 rings. Then my friends were telling me that their phones never rang, then all of a sudden they had New Voicemail notification.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Was it just NEXTELS this weekend I couldnt make a single call

Did you get voicemail notification??? My friends nextel would work randomly for like 5 minutes at a time add really odd hours....:confused:

It was the absolute worst this weekend....I have Verizon and I'm assuming because there are so many people and so few towers.

I got a message on Friday 5 hours after it was left.

On Sat. I got a message (the phone never rang of course) asking me to leave my name after the beep and then how much money I wanted to transfer....WTF??????

Plus, does anyone else with Verizon have calls come in as unavailable (specifically Sprint and Nextel) when they should be coming in with the persons name?

Originally posted by cigs

On Sat. I got a message (the phone never rang of course) asking me to leave my name after the beep and then how much money I wanted to transfer....WTF??????

LOL!!! That's hysterical! :phone:

Plus, does anyone else with Verizon have calls come in as unavailable (specifically Sprint and Nextel) when they should be coming in with the persons name?

YES...THIS HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME!!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Did you ever call up and ask Verizon? They give two answers....

1) Nobody else ever has this problem.....yeah right!

"Hmm..THAT'S funny!! No one has ever called with this problem before!" Yeah...I've heard 'em all

!

The best Verizon "customer service representative" experience I ever had was when my phone had no service and I called Verizon from a payphone:

ME: "HI...I am calling because I have no service on my cellular phone."

VERIZON REP in a (girlfriend, you MUST be clueless) voice:

"UM, HONEY YOU MUST BE IN AN AREA THAT DOESN'T HAVE ANY VERIZON TOWERS"

ME (in the same voice but worse): "UM...I HIGHLY DOUBT IT BECAUSE I AM STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF NEW YORK FREAKIN' CITY...HOW ABOUT THAT?...ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME THERE'S NOT A SINGLE VERIZON TOWER IN NYC?"

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!! And they talk to YOU like YOU'RE the clueless one!! I love it!! :mad:

Originally posted by laurie619

LETS NOT TALK ABOUT CELL PHONE. . . IF YOU KNOW ME THAT YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED. . . :mad: :mad: :mad: BUT THEN AGAIN IT WAS KIND OF A GOOD THING I COULDNT DRUNK DIAL TO TEH EX. . . :laugh:

Your phone is a piece of crap!!!!!!!!! BAng it on the deck some more, maybe it'll work!!!!!!!:laugh::blown:

I have the same problem, when someone who has Sprint or Nextel calls me it saws up unavailable, I hate that:mad: :mad: