Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many of us are here?

This is something that just popped into my head...

I've noticed that recently the #'s of DC Cpers grew very rapidly, so i tried to figure out how many of us post here regularly and not so regularly, but obviously couldnt. kinda stupid idea, but i am bored.

So lets start the head count:

#1 nautilus60

Originally posted by nautilus60

This is something that just popped into my head...

I've noticed that recently the #'s of DC Cpers grew very rapidly, so i tried to figure out how many of us post here regularly and not so regularly, but obviously couldnt. kinda stupid idea, but i am bored.

So lets start the head count:

#1 nautilus60

Why do you get to be #1? I want to be #1! :mad:

#1 Shady

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Why do you get to be #1? I want to be #1! :mad:

#1 Shady

fuckin' pair of pansies if I ever seen one. first its superchumbo's jacket and now this :nopity::hang::flush::constipa:

btw...who here has more posts? so I guess I should be #1, y'all kin get the spoils

Originally posted by ellywelly

Your Russian right? I saw Miss Russia yesterday on the Miss Universe Pagean.... she was GORGEOUS!!:eek:

Yes, she is gorgeous. Did you know she is my ex-girlfriend?

There's plenty more girls like her deep in Siberia...its just that noone knows about it.

BTW, speaking of hotties...Any of you know Playboy model Natasha Sokolova? SHe is Russian from Baltimore, went to UMBC, we all used to hang out together, but at the time she was :puke:

and noone paid attention to her, but then she got into a car accident, did some plastic surgery, and now she is SUPASTAR.

Also, Thanks to everyone for your useless input into my little project.

Originally posted by ellywelly

Your Russian right? I saw Miss Russia yesterday on the Miss Universe Pagean.... she was GORGEOUS!!:eek:

boy was she!! she kept getting amazing scores too, i think most of them were pretty, who ended up winning anyway?

CD

Guest jroo
Originally posted by MadamMillie

nice use of smileys there budday:clap:

did you ever see that post i put up this week, im very proud of my use of smileys in that one, you should look it up. the one about me and vic, anyway, im guessing that im number 46 or something. we might as well be on the miami board. nobody can count this up or what? are we using chads again?