Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Parking In Malls

For any of you that frequent Pentagon City Mall or any mall for that matter, please lock your cars and don't leave any valuables in sight. If you have a detachable face on your radio, remember to take it off when you leave your car in the garage.

I went to the mall for -15 minutes (!!!!) during my lunch hour a few days ago and when I come back out I saw a guy running a way with my stereo and an external cd writer that I had left in my car. Ughhh!!!:mad: :mad: He apparently wanted to steal my car but instead he just f*cked it up!!

YEAH... it does suck.. thanks. My first instinct was chasing after the guy.. not thinking twice that he can turn around and attack lil ol' me!! I think from now on I'll start carrying pepper spray... btw, is that legal here in VA?

Originally posted by ellywelly

YEAH... it does suck.. thanks. My first instinct was chasing after the guy.. not thinking twice that he can turn around and attack lil ol' me!! I think from now on I'll start carrying pepper spray... btw, is that legal here in VA?

get a gun, much more effective. For you i would reccomend a 22, nice, easy to handle, and pretty reliable!:2guns:

forgot the guns. sorry