Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miss Russia wins Miss Universe

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sassa

yes, she is beautiful....but i've never seen typical russian girls look like that...

i remember seeing girls over there with unshaved legs and moustaches...

:laugh:

let's see what you look liek then you can talk.

yes, she is beautiful....but i've never seen typical russian girls look like that...

u can find girls like that here..i believe its called WINTERTIME

It's all a conspiracy, she is really from Texas, born and raised. Her great grandmother's great grandfather was 1/6 RUSSIAN.

:D :D :D

ALWAYS DROPPIN THAT KNOWLEDGE FROM THE LEFT,

BIG RALPHSKI

Originally posted by cakewalk

It's all a conspiracy, she is really from Texas, born and raised. Her great grandmother's great grandfather was 1/6 RUSSIAN.

:D :D :D

ALWAYS DROPPIN THAT KNOWLEDGE FROM THE LEFT,

BIG RALPHSKI

:confused:

If I may... I think sassa's point was that those contests are such crap, because the participants don't reflect the origin... because every girl is supposed to look like 1 thing... not their own thing... Though it was stated with a offensive joke, I think thats where shes coming from on that...

-Big Joeski, comin from arbitrary direction....or something.... :tongue:

'sassa' is probably some your typical newyork fat ugly black or latina bitch otherwise she wouldn't have written such a mean message about russian women. we all know eastern european and russian women are beautiful and slim. you need to travel more sassa bitch. i've been to russia and eastern europe, the women are really pretty! no wonder many models come from russia and europe.

Originally posted by usa

'sassa' is probably some your typical newyork fat ugly black or latina bitch otherwise she wouldn't have written such a mean message about russian women. we all know eastern european and russian women are beautiful and slim. you need to travel more sassa bitch. i've been to russia and eastern europe, the women are really pretty! no wonder many models come from russia and europe.

sassa doesn't live in ny...

Originally posted by usa

no one likes u.

sassa is funny :laugh:

~~~of course i had to respond to this....

i am russian i am slim shave my legs everyother day in winter and everyday in the summer....have not even an incling of a mustache and same goes for every woman in my family both here and in russia......so i dunno where the fuck u went to sassa but get ur facts straight and watch what u say about other ppl :blown:

Originally posted by somebitch

no one likes u.

sassa is funny :laugh:

no she really isnt funny. i wanna see a pic opf her before she can pass judgment on russian women. actually she is an annoying fuck who needs to keep her mouth shut sometimes. she hides behond the computer. we wanna see what you look like.

Originally posted by girly

and your a person thats always talking about racism and such. Nice ethnic comment you hypocrite.

yes she is.

i really hope she is amazing looking or she has no room to talk. shit even if she is she should not be saying shit liek that.

Originally posted by j303j

yes she is.

i really hope she is amazing looking or she has no room to talk. shit even if she is she should not be saying shit liek that.

I agree. If it was an attempt to be funny, it failed miserably. Just sounds like hypocrisy to me. Hairy Russian women, stereotype?? Nahhhhhhh :smile2: