Clubplanet Nightlife Community

clothes 4 grls

this spring/summer fashion really sucks every store i go to there are peasant tops and skirts i just dont think thats sexy at all.....does anyone know any stores where they have hot clothes for clubbing that actually looks normal yet sexy??? also give me some tips on what looks hot

well, there is joyce leslie, there has to be one near you, you can also check out le chateu (spelling) in the city, there are two of them on broadway, one by 6th st, i think, and one by houston st,

also, there are some hot stores in west new york (jersey), i dont know if you have a way of getting there, if you want specifics, email me, ill ask my gf

my email is polishoak1@aol.com

later

There's a strip you wanna check out... start at 8th Street and 6th Ave, walk east towards Broadway. Then head south along Broadway, and keep going till you're a few blocks south of Houston. There are tons of stores along this route, from the super-pricey to the more reasonable.

• 2 weeks later...

do you have a forever 21 i know it's cheap but it's a quick fix for that one night when you have nothing to wear and it's already 9pm

try shopping online

just go to a search engine and type in club wear or gear and whole bunch of shit will link you;)